Who is it.

???? PoV
I sit on my private jet, with my two fellow friends. I calmly look out the window while the others talked about business. Sighing, softly I turn to my phone to see a pic of my old friends and someone I think of a little sister. The two boys look at me with a confused face.
"You alright" ?? Asked me drinking his Champagne.
"Yeah, just thinking how I haven't contacted the others in a while" I say finishing my red wine.
"I know how you feel, I'll call them in a bit" the other one said.
Turning back to the window but jump slightly to the sound of my phone. The ringtone of exo-ms growl comes on. Quickly, answering it I put it to my ear.
_________
A/N it will go from this character to xiumin.
________
"Hello" I ask tapping my two fingers on the phone.
"Hi, I need a favour" xiumin said in a angry voice. I lean forward in my chair.
" what's happened. Is everyone alright"
"Yeah.its just you know how Allie is living with us. Well yesterday she answered the door but someone how she got kidnapped and we need you three to help"  
"Of coarse, you can expect us to be there later tonight hung"
"Thank you, tell the others I said thank you"
"I will goodbye, hung"
"Goodbye"
_____
End of phone call
____
The other two were now staring at me with a slightly confused face.
"Allies been kidnapped, we need to find her " I say drinking my new glass of champagne.
The other nod and we all talk about what's going to happen when we get hr here.
"Who ever it is there going to pay" ?? Said with cold eyes. We all nod, I lean back in the chair and slowly fall asleep.
Who ever has done this is going to pay no matter what.

_________
Hi guys this is a really short update. I had a few ideas what this one was about but they are mostly for the next few chapters . Luv u all em X
________