Kuroko no Basket-Kuroko Tetsuya

The facts about Reader:
-You're Riko's cousin
-Shy

Kuroko POV

"Hey, where's Coach?" Kagami-kun ask when we reach the gym, to see the seniors and the first year trio. "Riko? She went to airport to get her cousin." Captain explain make the both of us nod and change our clothes to gym clothes. We all start to practice and take a short break after long practice. Suddenly, we heard the familiar female voice.

"I'm back~!" We look to see Coach and there's a person who hiding behind her back. 'Welcome back, Riko." Captain call out and she nod. "So, where's this your cousin?" Koganei-senpai ask. "Oh, he's here. Come on (N/N). You can come out now. Coach calling out for the person. "I-I-I don't want t-to, Riko nee-chan. I-I-It's embarrassment..." 

A soft male voice stuttering make we all stare at the person who hide behind Coach's back. When the person take a peak, he has (soft (H/C) and innocent (E/C) eyes with (F/C) trimming glasses. "Waahhh...Kawaii!!" Koganei-senpai squeal make the person squeak and hide Coach's back. I don't know why but why my heartbeat start to beat so fast?

"(N/N), come out!" "D-Don't want it!!" The person and Coach arguing together as she tried to get the person from her back make me silent chuckle. "Man this kid. Kuroko-kun! Can you bring him to tour? He will attend this school starting tomorrow and he will be in your class." Coach tell me and I nod. I change my clothes and walk toward Coach who holding her cousin.

I just stand in front of them as I know that they will never notice me but I was wrong. "R-Riko Nee-chan, h-he's here..." The person tell her as I silently feel shock. He can see me?? Coach turn around and nod. "Kuroko-kun, you're here! Alright (N/N), this is Kuroko Tetsuya. Kuroko-kun, this is my cousin, (L/N) (M/N)."

Coach introduce as the both of us bow politely. "Nice to meet you, (L/N)-kun." "N-Nice t-to meet y-you too, K-Kuroko-kun..." When we make eye contact, he look away as I can see his blush surrounding his cheeks. Even his ears red. Cute. "Be careful, alright (N/N)?" "O-Okay, Riko Nee-chan." When Coach give a peck on (L/N)-kun's cheek, I feel a pang of jealous.

Wait what? Jealous? Why I would be jealous to Coach?? It is because.....I love him??

~~~
Your POV

It's been a month since I transfer student from America to Japan. I'm friend with all basketball member. Hyuga-senpai aka Nii-san is really protective about me be a target from boys when he found out that some of boys asking me out. Even Koganei-senpai. I'm also have befriend with Kagami-kun and Kuroko-kun since the both of us always hang out together.

We even have the same class and the seat is just between them. Like I'm sitting in front of Kuroko-kun while I sitting behind Kagami-kun. Kagami-kun is like a father to me because sometimes, he always take care of  me when I'm sleepover with him to teach him some study. Sometime Kagami-kun always love to teach me about cooking since I always cooking the simple cook.

About Kuroko-kun, I have a HUGE crush on him. The reason? Because he really kind, patience, sweet and the most of all, he really....handsome. I start to blush when I remember that he always smiling at me and you have no idea how fast my heartbeat could be! I start to smile myself as I walk down with Kagami-kun as we on our way to the gym. 

"What's with the smile, (L/N)?" Kagami-kun ask make me blush and look away. "I-It's nothing..." "Thinking about Kuroko?" Oh, only Kagami-kun know that I have a huge crush on Kuroko-kun. He seem proud of me and sometime he always make some excuses when he saw Kuroko-kun who walked toward us.

"Bingo." Kagami-kun smirk and chuckle when he saw me blush more. He ruffle my hair and he let out a yelp when we hear the familiar voice from behind. "(L/N)-kun." We turn around, to see it's "Kuroko-kun!" I exclaim happily but start to blush when they staring at me. "Can you come with me? I need help to carry some art supplies to art room."

Kuroko-kun tell me and I nod. "O-Okay. See you l-later, K-Kagami-kun." "Yeah, see you two at the gym." Kagami-kun walk toward the gym while me follow Kuroko-kun, to get the art supplies.

~~~

"Thank you so much for helping, (L/N)-kun." Kuroko-kun thanking me with smile make me blush. "Y-Your welcome..." I smile back at him and before I walk out, Kuroko-kun grab my wrist. "(L/N)-kun, I need to talk to you for a bit." Kuroko-kun said make me turn around and look at him. "W-What is it?" I ask and my eyes widen when I feel a pair of lip, locking with mine. 

'K-K-Kuroko-kun is kissing me! ABSDJKF!' I shout in my thought as I blush and I melting in the kiss. We brake the kiss, panting in the air, try to catch the breath. "I really love you, (L/N)-kun. I always love you since our first meet. I hope you returning the feelings." Kuroko-kun confessing make me blush more and give a soft peck on his cheek.

"Y-You have n-no idea....that my heartbeat beating so fast..." I tell him and my eyes widen that I didn't stutter. "You didn't stutter." Kuroko-kun tell me make me giggle and wrap my arms around him. "I-I love you t-too, T-Tetsu-kun..." I mumble in his chest make Tetsu-kun smile and hug me back, kissing my forehead. "You make me so happy....(M/N)-kun.

Next Chapter: Natsume Yuujinchou-Natsume Takashi

My first time doing one shot so go easy on me. Don't own anything except my plot. You belong to yourself though.