OHSHC-Tamaki Suoh

Request: Kitty_The_Neko

Note:

(BF/N): Best friend's name

(Bf/N): Boyfriend's name

Facts about reader:

-An uke

-Kyoya's cousin

-Hot Head and Stubborn person

-From America

Normal Pov

You, your father, the senior along his parents were at Principal's Office after the fight between you and one of senior who bullying a freshman as you walked down the hall during lunch. And of course, that freshman is your best friend's little brother. The principle glanced at you and your father before glanced toward the senior and his parents who glared at you while you just gave a scoffed.

"(M/N), this is the fifth time in this week. What's your problem now??" The principle asked and the mother of senior quickly shouted as she pointed at you. "This young man just punched my son! That's the problem!" The senior gave you a smirked while you just rolled your eyes while looked away. "That's true if he punched your son but there's must be reason why he punched your son.

Now (M/N), tell me. Why you punched (Senior's name)? Is there any reason?" The principle asked made you let out a scoffed when you saw the senior who smirked at you. "I can't leave my best friend's little brother who got bullied by this little shit because he gay." You bluntly said made the principle nodded before looked at the mother of the (Senior's name). "

See, he already told the reason why he punched your son. So, the-." The principle said but got cut off by the mother of (Senior's name) who banged her fist on the table. "He punched my son just because that kid is gay? Hah, that's kid deserved because it's digusting when male love the same sex as him." The mother of (Senior's name) shouted made you glared at her before snapped out.

"Why you little bitch! That same as your son! Your fucking son had boyfriend and they dated for 3 weeks! I'm sorry (Senior's name) because I thought we were companion but I guess not today." You said bluntly made your (Senior's name) pale while his parents along your father looked at your full of shocked. "W-What do you say? My son's not gay!"

The mother of (Senior's name) shouted as her husband tried to calm her down. "Huh? How about you just said that you're not gay in front of your parents with your boyfriend is waiting you at outside." You scoffed before grabbed your bag and walked out, with your father followed from behind. Your father quickly scolded you in gently manner as he drove toward home while you just looked out the window.

Your father seems noticed that you just ignored him made he sighed before looked forward. "Started tomorrow, we will move to Japan." Your father said and you looked at him. "Starting next week, you will attend the school where Kyoya are." Your father said and you just nodded as you felt excited that you can meet your cousin once again."

~~~

"Alright class! Today, we have a new transfer student from America. Care to introduce yourself?" Your new teacher asked as you just stared blankly in front everyone. "(L/N) (M/N). You can be my friend but one condition. Don't make me piss of or die." You said made they all sweatdropped but flinched when they saw a glared. "O-okay, you can seat b-beside Tamaki."

The teacher stuttered as you made your way toward the seat where your teacher just told you. You took a seat beside the blondie guy who glanced at you with smiled made you glanced back at him with weird looked on your face. 'The hell with him...?' You thought before looked toward the whiteboard.