Prince of Stride-Fujiwara Takeru

The facts about reader:
-You're Hasekura's little brother
-First year and same class as Fujiwara
-Know about the others members from Stride Club

Normal POV

Your name was Hasekura (M/N). Age 16 year old and had same class at the first year trio from Stride Club. Who were they? Their name were Yagami Riku, Sakurai Nana and lastly your huge crush, Fujiwara Takeru. You was got bullied and you also had a brother name Hasekura Heath, Captain of Stride Club. Right now, you was on your way to the tracks where the Stride Club training right now.

You walked alone, in silent as you listened the soft lullaby from music box. The music box was precious to you because it's from one of your best friend before (she/he) died because accident. As you walked alone, you couldn't help but had feeling that someone followed you. You keep up your pace but stop when you saw the three seniors stood in front of me, smirked.

You turned around, tried to flee but there's another two senior who were blocked your path. "Well, well! Lookie here.  A kid who nothing but a loser has come!" One of bullies and also one of your brother's close friend, smirked at you as you held the music box close to you.  "W-What do you want?" You asked as the bullies walked toward you.

"Oh, it's nothing. Just-Hey, what is that?" The bully #1 asked as he snatched the music box out from your grip. "A music box? Hah! How gay!" BULLY #1 laughed along with his followers as you tried to get the music box. "P-please! Give it back!" You shouted as you tried to snatch back. "Ho? You want it back? Sure! Boys, hold him down."

Bully #1 said and they immediately pinned you down to the ground, leave Bully #1 stood alone. "H-Hey! Please, give it back!" You screamed as you struggled made Bully #1 'tsk'ed at you. "Do you want it? Catch!" Bully #1 threw the music box and your heart stop as you watched the music box in the air.  Suddenly, the wind suddenly appeared at beside you made you turned around, to see your crush.

Fujiwara Takeru ran toward the music box. "Fujiwara....kun.." You whispered at his name as you and bullies watched Fujiwara ran. "Hey you!" You heard the familiar voice made you turn around, to see your brothers and everybody from Stride Club. "Hasekura! What's up?" The leader asked but Heath ignored him as he stared at you who stared back and looked away.

"(M/N)?" Heath called out add the bullies more confused. "You know this loser?" The leader asked made Heath glared at him before stomped toward you and glared at the leader. "That's my fucking little brother, you little fuck!" Heath shouted before pulled you to embraced and you returned back, felt the tears leaked out from your eyes.

"What! He's your brother!" The leader shouted as Heath picked your fainted form in bride style amd started to walk to Stride Club after gave the bullies a dark glared. "Senpai! Is he alright?" The blond name Yagami asked as Heath stared at your fainted form in worried. "I think so....Fujiwara, got the music box?"

Heath asked and Fujiwara nodded. "Let's go. I want to talk to him about this." Heath mumble annoying As Kyosuke walked toward your fainted form and gave a peck on your forehead. "I don't know that (M/N)-kun was bullied." Konihata said and they walked to the club room.

~~~

You woke up and to see your brother's angry face. "H-Heath nii-san?" You softly called out. "You didn't tell me that you got bullied, (M/N)." Heath said angrily made you looked down at your lap. "That's made scene! You always had a bruised because of them, right!" Heath shouted angrily made you flinched at his tone.

"Heath, try talk with him nice and slowly." Kyosuke said As he tried to calm Heath down. "How could I! I was already stressed with the club and studies! And then, the stressed became more because my brother got bullied! And, he even didn't tell me!" Heath shouted more made you flinched again, felt the tears almost appeared in your eyes.

"Heath-kun, you need to stop. I think you already went to far." Konihata also tried to calm your brother but failed when you suddely stood up, took all attention. "I....I need to go." You grab your bag and music box before ran out from the club room. Heath felt guilty when he saw the tears rolled down your cheeks.

"(M/N)!" Yagami shouted as Fujiwara ran after you. "I think you need to talk to him, Heath." Kyosuke told to Heath and Heath sighed. "I guess you're right..."

~~~

You ran down the halls As your tears flowed from your eyes, rolled down to your cheeks. 'That's why I don't want he know!' You shouted in your mind as you reached toward the rooftop and when you reached the rooftop, you sobbed into your knees, ignored everything that surrounded you. Suddenly, the door to the rooftop opened and you looked to the door, to see your crush Fujiwara.

You wiped your tears and buried your face to your knee as Fujiwara took a sit beside you. "Are you alright?" Fujiwara asked and you stay silent. There was a silence until you gave him a nod. "Why you didn't tell Hasekura-senpai about the bullies?" Fujiwara asked and saw that you flinched about it. "N-None of your business, Fujiwara."

You mumbled made Fujiwara stared and looked forward. "I just... don't want give more stress to Heath nii-san. That's all." You mumbled made Fujiwara nodded understanding. "I see." The both of yiu enjoyed the silent and you flinched when you felt a pair of arms slung over to your shoulder and pulled you closer. "F-Fujiwara?"

You stuttered as your face had a blush on your cheeks. "You look like want some comfort." Fujiwara said made you stared and smiled before snuggled closer to Fujiwara's warmth. "Arigato Fujiwara. I....own you one..." You mumbled before closed your eyes, took by a deep slumber. Fujiwara stared at your pecaeful, push away some strands of your (H/C) and gently kiss your forehead.

"Have a nice nap....(M/N)"

Next Chapter: Full Metal Alchemist-Pride

My first time doing one shot so go easy on me. Don't own anything except my plot. You belong to yourself though.