Haikyuu-Oikawa Tooru

A/N: Sorry for not update too long. I just had no idea what to make one shot for Oikawa here and suddenly, I have it. So boom! Enjoy the story

~~~

Staa---aare

All Aoba Johsai Volleyball Club stared at their captain who wanted introduced his boyfriend to the club. "This is my boyfriend, (L/N) (M/N)! But, you can call him, (N/N)-kun!" Oikawa introduced as the volleyball club stared at you who gave a nervous smile. "Erm....Hi...?" The volleyball still stared and stayed quiet made you blushed slightly, felt embarrassed.

"Ah, it's too suddens and embarrassing to introduce myself..." You said and much to your surprise, the volleyball greeted you with warm welcome. "Hello~!"

"I've been hearing lots about you!"

"I've been thinking you were cute since the Inter-High."

"Actually since the practice match."

"You've even cuter up close."

You felt glad that Aoba Johsai welcoming you but Oikawa stopped from they asked. "Wait?! What are you all saying? It's confusing. And, hey no contacts allowed! Only I can touch (N/N)-kun!" Oikawa said as he shooed everyone. "Don't act like such a boyfriend." "I am his boyfriend!" You seem confused and asked as you looked at Oikawa.

"Anyway what have you telling everyone...?!" The First Years you who looked so cute like a dumb parrot and Second Years said it almost like one-sided. "You...were saying such embarrassing things..." But when The Thrid Years explained... "For your reference, he's been telling us something more risque." "I did this and that with (N/N)-kun or (N/N)-kun's this face is such and such and that voice is something else~"

You blushed deep red all over your face as you pinched Oikawa's cheek and your body started to tremble how angry and embarrassed you were. "Hurr, Hurr. (N/N)-kun, it hurr." After you pinched Oikawa's cheek, Oikawa whined 'it's hurt', rubbed his cheek while everybody thought the same thing. 'Deserved it...' But, the background suddenly turned into roses as Oikawa said, smiled.

"But, if it's pain given by *(N/N)-kun, it make me a bit happy..." All Aoba Johsai stirring at Oikawa as they muttered like

"Wow"

"Pisses me off"

"Pervert"

"(M/N)-kun, come here. He dangerous."

You sweatdropped as Oikawa told them that do not looked at him with those eyes. "Alright! I'll introduced everyone~ Starting, First Year, Kunimi-chan!!" You stared at Kumini in awe. "My, my! You're pretty tall for a first year." You said and patted his head with smiled, sent a spark toward Kumini. 'Totally different from our 3rd years....!!!'

Kumini thought and gave you a salted caramel from his pocket. "....Would you like some salted caramel?" Oikawa stared in shocked as you happily accepted. 'Kumini-chan fell for him immediately!!! But...' Oikawa thought but when he stared a cute scene between you and Kumini, he asked the others. "Hey those two...aren't they fucking cute like this....??" "That we agree on."

Oikawa introduced another first year, Kindaichi. "Also in 1st year, Kindaichi!!" "H-Hello!!" You smiled and noticed. "Wow, you're also tall, taller than Kumini-chan! Taller then you even....hmmm?" You stopped reached your hand to patted his head and looked at Oikawa. "You call Kageyama-kun 'Tobio-chan'?" "Eh? Yup." You looked at Kindaichi before looked back to Oikawa.

"You add -chan to Kumini-chan but why is Kindaichi just Kindaichi? He's from the same middle school." Kindaichi stared at you with slightly blushed as he thought. 'He noticed something that's been subtly bugging me!!' You looked at Oikawa ad narrowed your eyes. "Don't discriminate because he's taller than you." Oikawa paled as he stuttered, felt scared at your serious tone.