Natsume Yuujinchou-Natsume Takashi

The facts about reader:
-You're Matoba's little brother
-Shy
-Abused by Matoba

Normal POV

"I want you to join my clan, Natsume Takashi-kun." Matoba told to Natsume with smirked as Natsume stared at him in fear. "W-What...." Natsume asked him made Matoba chuckled as he leaned toward Natsume. "You look interesting, Natsume Takashi-kun. Same as little (N/N)." Matoba chuckled. '(N/N)? I wonder who is it?'

Natsume thought and snapped out from his thought when he heard the door slided opened. "Y-You calling me, O-Onii-sama?" The soft male voice stuttered made Natsume and Matoba turned toward the door, to see a guy who looked around Natsume's age, had (H/L) raven hair like Matoba and (E/C) eyes who wearing (F/C) kimono.

"Hello there, (N/N)." Matoba smirked as he stood up from his seat and walked toward the shy young man who played with his kimono sleeve as he stared at the floor. "This is Matoba (M/N). My precious little butterfly." Matoba introduced as he slowly took off (M/N)'s kimono he wore. 'Matoba..? Is he Matoba-san's little brother or son??'

Natsume thought. "Want to know why I calling him 'Butterfly'?" Matoba asked and Natsume gasped as his eyes widen when he saw a big and beautiful (F/C) butterfly wings at his back. "Beautiful isn't it?" Matoba asked as he kiss (M/N)'s cheek. "O-Onii-sama, c-can I put m-my clothes b-back?" (M/N) asked softly made Matoba chuckled.

(M/N) let out a gasped when Matoba pushed him to the floor. "Matoba-san! What are you doing!" Natsume shouted as he rushed toward (M/N) sit up while (M/N) made soft whimpered. "Why? He's my brother. I can do anything I want." Matoba said as Natsune helped put the kimono to (M/N)'s body and his wings disappeared in the kimono.

"A-Arigatou..." (M/N) thanked softly and suddenly the door were busted made Natsume and (M/N) gasped but (M/N) let more gasped when Natsume wrapped around (M/N)'s body with his arm. "Natsume, let's go!" Natsume heard the voice made he looked to see the large white youkai who his so-called-bodyguard.

"Nyanko-sensei!" Natsume exclaimed and he noticed that his bag around Nyanko-sensei's neck. 'He really got it.' Natsume thought as he unwrapped from (M/N) and rushed toward Nyanko-sensei but suddenly Matoba pull out the paper (I don't know what they called ヾ(o゜_,゜o)ノ) and threw toward Nyanko-sensei.

"Nyanko-sensei!" Natsume shouted when Nyanko-sensei turned into small form and fainted. Natsume shook Nyanko-sensei as (M/N) watched hopeless. "Nyanko-sensei! Nyanko-sensei! Wake up!" (M/N) watched his older brother who had the knife in his hand. "Move out of way." Matoba ordered as Natsume refused to do so.

'I....I gotta to help him!' (M/N) thought before rushed toward them and stood in front Natsume in protective. "O-Onii-sama! P-Please stop!" (M/N) shouted as he spreaded his hands out, like a barrier. " (M/N). What do you think you're doing?" Matoba asked as he glared at his little brother meanwhile Natsume stared at (M/N)'s back in shocked as he listened your pleaded.

"P-Please O-Onii-sama...J-Just leave t-them alone..." (M/N) stuttered, tried to be strong made Matoba stared at his little brother. "Bring those two to basement. And you, you will grounded for month." Matoba ordered as he walked away. "H-Hai Onii-sama..." (M/N) stuttered as he watched his older brother walked away.

"Thank you." (M/N) heard someone thanked made he turned around, to see Natsume who smiled at him. "I-It's m-my pleasure...." (M/N) stuttered shyly before let out a bowed and rushed away to his room.

~~~

(M/N) stood on the balcony, gazed the stars. "It's so beautiful tonight...." (M/N) said softly before let out a soft sighed and went to his room. "(M/N)!" (M/N) heard the voice madebhe turned around, to see a familiar person and large white youkai. "N-Natsume-kun!" (M/N) exclaimed in shocked as Natsume reached out toward the balcony.