Katekyo Hitman Reborn-Sawada Tsunayoshi

Request: iiSophie

NORMAL POV

You walking toward Tsuna's office, with a tray that have some tea and Tsuna's favorite cake that you made by yourself. You know Tsuna since elementary and you always protect him from the bullies and become his best friend, including the others two, Gokudera and Yamamoto. You also had a crush on Tsuna making Gokudera feeling irritated but Yamamoto just laughing but the both of them accept it and you felt lucky for have those two as your friends.

"Tsuna? You're here?" You knocking the door and when you slowly open the door, you chuckled at the sight. "Oh Tsuna..." You mumble as you put the tray on table, grabbing the nearby blanket from other room and covering all over Tsuna's body, who sleeping while doing some paperworks. You knew that Tsuna was stressed because of paperworks. You smiled to yourself as you ran your finger through Tsuna's brown hair, remembering how you met Tsuna for first time.

~~~

Today is your first day of elementary school and you can't wait to make new friends. Your parents also excited as you and you can't sleep because of it. Next day, you reached the elementary school with your mother since your father had to leave early because of his works but still giving you courage, making you feel confident more. "Alright, class! Today, we have new friend today! Alright, dear. Introduce yourself."

Your new homeroom teacher smile and you let out grinned. "Hi! My name is (L/N) (M/N). But, you can call me (N/N)! It's nice to meet all of you!" You introduce happily and your homeroom teacher smiled. "Alright, you can sit.....beside Dame-Tsuna." The teacher frowned at the last part and you just ignored her as you make your way to this 'Dame-Tsuna'. He has cute big brown eye and spiky brown hair, with cute and innocent expression.

You just smile and let out grin as you introduce yourself. "Hi there! I'm (L/N) (M/N)! Nice to meet you...?" Instead a happy reply, the stuttered appeared. "T-Tsuna-kun i-is S-Sawada T-T-Tsunayoshi. N-Nice t-t-to meet y-y-you t-t-t-t-too..." You just let out grinning.

"We're gonna be a great friend!"

"U-Un..."

~~~

You start blushing when you remember how cute Tsuna was when the both of them as child. 'Gosh...I have no idea how cute Tsuna was...' You chuckle to yourself and let out yelp when someone grabbing your wrist. "(N/N)....?" Tsuna call out, still sleepy and you chuckle. "Tired?" You ask with smile as Tsuna let your wrist go and stretching. "Yeah....C'mon here." "Eh?" You let out yelp when Tsuna throw you over his shoulder and grab the blanket that you just cover him.

"T-Tsuna?" You stuttered, blushed appeared at your cheeks. Tsuna laid down on the couch in his office, put you on top of him and cover the blanket all over you two before wrapping his arm around your waist. "Tsuna...?" "Shut up and go to sleep..." You blushed and stammered when Tsuna kiss your forehead and close his eyes, continue sleep. You smiled and slowly lower your head on Tsuna's chest, slowly close your eyes. "I love you....Tsuna..."

You said softly and sleep in dark slumber. Tsuna heard the confession making he smile softly and bring you close to him. "Love you too...My Love."

Next Chapter: Request!
My first time doing one shot so go easy on me. Don't own anything except my plot. You belong to yourself though.

A/N: The request still close so please, PLEASE stop give request until I said so.