Fairy Tail-Gildarts Clive

A/N: Alright Homies! I'm sorry if this chapter is so, so, so CRAPPY! Because, I have no idea what to write for this one shot of Gildarts. I even stop watching Fairy Tail because I want to watch other anime so I have no idea what type personality of Gildarts have. So, here you go! 

Request: DonaldMerritt

Normal POV

Gildarts Clive, a S-Rank Mage in the most strongest guild that called Fairy Tail, had fought too many monsters and because of that, one of the monsters decided to play dirty with attacked Gildarts from behind and got stabbed at his shoulder. Gildarts was on his way to the nearby town, to get some rest but the town seems far away and he already lost too many blood. 

'I...can't...die here....' Gildarts thought as he brought his wounded body toward the nearby town through the forest. It's been few hours since he finished his mission but had problem because he didn't brought any medicine to treat the injured. 'Am...I going...to die...here...?' Gildarts thought as his sight started to blur. 'Damn it....I'm sorry....But...this....' 

Gildarts tried to finish his thought but he stopped when he fell to the ground, felt that his legs suddenly turned numb. 'This is...it.....' Gildarts thought as he slowly closed his eyes. Before he closed his eyes and let deep slumber surrounded him, he just saw a figure ran toward him. 

~~~

The conscious came back to Gildart as he slowly opened his eyes. "Urgh....Where am....I...?" Gildarts mumbled, looked around noticed that he's in the room; That's mean someone took him home. Gildarts slowly sat up and heard the sound of door opened, to see a little girl with (H/C) hair and big cute blue eyes. When she saw Gildarts woke up, she quickly ran away, shouted. 

"Papa! Papa! He awake!" The girl shouted and Gildarts heard the sound of footstep made he looked, to see a guy who had (H/C) hair that similar with the girl but had (E/C) eyes instead of blue one. "Oh, you're awake! Thank goodness. How are you?" The (H/C)nette asked as he put the tray of food; a bowl of porridge and a cup of tea. "Where am I? Who are you?" 

Gildart asked as he took the porridge from (H/C)nette's hand. "You were fainted at forest a few days ago while I'm searched for some herbs. What happened? That's wound really deep and it's miracle that you're awake." The (H/C)nette said, with relief looks on his face. "I was in mission, to kill some monsters. Some monsters made a dirty move with attacked me from behind." 

Gildarts mumbled made (H/C)nette chuckled. "My name is (L/N) (M/N). The little girl over there is my daughter, (L/N) (D/N). (D/N), come here and say hello." The (H/C)nette introduced and smiled at his daughter who hide herself at doorway but hide more when she saw his father who caught her hiding himself. "(D/N), come on. Say hi." (M/N) chuckled at his shy daughter who rushed toward her father and hide herself once again at his back. 

"H-Hello..." (D/N) stuttered made Gildart smiled and ruffled her hair. "Hello there sweetie. How old are you?" Gildarts asked and (D/N) hide herself again made (M/N) laughed and looked at Gildarts. "What about yours? We didn't learn your name yet." (M/N) said, smile appeared on his face made Gildarts slightly blushed about how handsome (M/N) were with his smile. 

"Gildart.....Gildarts Clive." Gildarts introduced himself and (M/N) blinked. "Oh, you're from Fairy Tail Guild!" (D/N) exclaimed suddenly, who had got out from her hidden place made (M/N) glanced at her. "You know that guild, sweetie?" (M/N) asked and (D/N) nodded. "Un! I've heard from peoples around this area! They said that Fairy Tail is the strongest guild ever!" 

(D/N) exclaimed happily made Gildarts chuckled. "We sure are. Want to hear the story about Fairy Tail, kid?" Gildarts asked and (D/N) quickly rushed toward Gildarts and grinned. "I want! I want!" (M/N) chuckled, picked his daughter up and put her on the bed. "Well, it's almost time dinner and I need to prepare it. I trust her in your hands, Gildarts." 

(M/N) said with smile made Gildarts chuckled. "Sure love~" Gildarts sang made (M/N) blinked and blushed before rushed out from the room.

~~~

It's been a few days since Gildarts stayed with (M/N) and his daughter (D/N) and he got healed completed. Even so, in this few days Gildarts noticed (M/N)'s behavior when he was around him. When Gildarts sit beside (M/N), (H/C)nette started to blush before put his daughter in the middle. When the both of them made eye contacts, (M/N) would blushed and avoided it with ran out from house as he made some reasons; Like searching herbs or something like that. 

(D/N) said that (M/N) was fall in love with Gildarts but (M/N) always declined and said that maybe Gildarts like girls and not swing that way. Right now, (M/N) was cooked some dinner for the three of them while Gildarts and (D/N) played together at the living room.

KNOCK KNOCK

Suddenly, the sound of knocked was heard and (D/N) opened, to see a young woman who had black hair and blue eyes that similar to (D/N). (D/N)'s eyes widen before shouted. "P-Papa! She's here!" (M/N) heard the commission and walked from the kitchen to the living room, to see the young lady in front of his door and glared. "Oh, what are you doing here? Got tired with your that so called 'husband'?" 

(M/N) asked in harsh tone made the lady flinched but smiled. "H-Honey, it's not like that. He-." "He what? Kiss you? Did I told you that you are not allowed to come here again?" (M/N) growled as (D/N) quickly rushed to her father and hide behind his legs. Gildarts who watched the scene, confused. "T-That's papa's ex-wife..." Gildarts heard (D/N) muttered made he looked at her. 

"She l-lied to papa when s-she was busy w-with her works b-but instead, s-she went out w-with stranger w-without papa and me knew..." (D/N) muttered sadness as she watched her parent started to fight. "I just want to bring (D/N) with me!" "Hell no! What will you do if you bring her with you, huh?! Let the stranger rape her?!" (M/N) shouted furiously and glared at his ex-wife.

Gildarts watched the scene and sighed, took the ex-couples' attention. "What is it, Gildarts?" (M/N) asked as Gildart walked toward him and his eyes widen when Gildarts suddenly smashed his lips with (M/N)'s lips. (M/N)'s ex-wife gasped as (M/N) tried to hit Gildarts hard, wanted to stop the kiss. The both of them broke the kiss as Gildarts held (M/N)'s panted form in his arms. 

"Why...you do....that....?" (M/N) panted and Gildarts glanced at ex-wife who had ran away, probably understood the situation. "You're mine...." Gildarts whispered, received a confused looks on (M/N)'s face. Gildarts looked at (M/N) and smiled made (M/N) blushed when Gildarts said to him,

*"You're mine and nobody can touch you because the one who can touch is me." 

*If you guys know where that quotes came from, you're the best!  o'∀`o)

Next Chapter: Request!

My first time doing one shot so go easy on me. Don't own anything except my plot. You belong to yourself though.