DRAMAtical Murder-Noiz

A/N: I'M SO SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT AND CRAPPY!!

REQUEST: SPAR_SOA

No one POV

'Why I'm here again?' Noiz thought as he watch his boyfriend, you who buying some food for the both of you in festival. You must wonder what's going on, right? Let's rewind!

Flashback

"What a date?" Noiz thought as he watched you who have sparkle all around his face. "Yeah! We already went out as a couple but never going on date! So, what do you say?" You asked with full of sparkle on you face and Noiz silently sweatdropped. Is it him or your face become more sparkle than usual? Noiz let out sighed and shrugged. "Whatever you said and I'll just follow you." "Alright, thank you so much! Let's go tomorrow!"

End Flashback

Noiz let out sighed as you ate your crepe happily beside him. He even wondered why the guy like him can get the cheerful one? It's totally opposite. "Noiz, Noiz! Let's try that!" You calling out as snapping Noiz's thought. "What is it?" Noiz called out and saw the booth that you really want to go.

Ring Throw Booth

Noiz watched you paid and grabbed the ring and tried to shoot toward the pole. Noiz noticed you frowned as you fail to get the plushie while the guy who ran out the booth smirked. "Here, let me try." Noiz called out, taking the ring and glanced toward the pole while you took a stepback from him. Noiz just stayed silent until he threw the ring, straight ahead toward the pole, entering without any problem.

Your face lit up while the guy who ran out the booth shocked before regain his compose and clear his throat. "A-Alright, which prize you want?" He asked and you stared at the plushie cat. "That one." Noiz pointed toward the cat plushie. The guy who ran out the booth grumble as he handed you the plushie. Your face was full of sparkle and snuggle the plushie making Noiz staring at you with slightly blush on his cheeks.

'C-Cute...' Noiz thought and dragging you from the booth making you little confuse. "N-Noiz?" You asked, blush when Noiz hold your hand. No wonder why Noiz want to date you. You have a cute smile and he really want that smile only for him. With that, Noiz get all plushies and prizes for you just only want to see you smile. Since it almost midnight, you and Noiz walked back to your apartment.

"Hey, (M/N)?" Noiz call out and you glance at him. "What is it?" You asked and your eyes widen when you feel a lip on yours. "Mmmf!" You let out startled sound and Noiz shove his tongue into your mouth and you let out soft moan. Noiz pull away and smirked and your red face. "N-Noiz...?" You calling out and Noiz let out chuckle. "I want to go a date with you again." You just stared at Noiz with full of red face and you smile.

"Of course."

Next Chapter: Request!

My first time doing one shot so go easy on me. Don't own anything except my plot. You belong to yourself though.