Kuroko no Basket-Akashi Seijuro

Request from: mamokshkaur

A/N: Sorry for not doing your request >_< I thought your comment was like a few minutes ago but when I re-read the date of your comment and it was few month ago and I was panic! Sorry again and I hope you like the chapter ^_^

~~~

Facts about reader:

-You is Nijimura Shozo's Little Brother

-Some OOC....Maybe?? 

-You're Akashi's boyfriend and had broke up

~After the end of Winter Cup~

"Huh? Nijimura's gone?"

Kagami asked as when he noticed that his best friend was gone. "I haven't seen him since the end of the match." Riko, their own coach said as she grabbed her bag from the bench and slung it over her shoulder. "Maybe (M/N)-kun went somewhere since he always bothering me about how tired he was. Kuroko said as he put his jacket and sweatpants on.

Kuroko also worried about his best friend since a certain red head always made a move toward his cousin when they alone. Hyuga groaned and grabbed the bag before walked toward the door. "As if! Shall we go and look for him??" Hyuga asked and everyone agreed so they took their bag and made their way to the door. When Hyuga walked out from the locker room, he noticed the group who walked in front of him and immediately recognized the group.

"Rakuzan's..." The captain of Rakuzan aka Akashi Seijuro also noticed Hyuga. "Seirin..." Akashi mumbled and awkward silence appeared in a few minutes until Akashi broke it with performed a smirk made Seirin startled. "It was a good game today. Good work. Well then, excuse me." Akashi said and walked away, leave Seirin and Hyuga quickly noticed something about.

Akashi's bag who seem bounced for reason. Seirin continued to watch until Hyuga and Kagami noticed. "HOLD ON A MINUTE!!" The both of them shouted as they rushed toward Akashi who quickly ran away from them. When Kagami got the bag, Kuroko quickly zipped and revealed the person. "Geez, our manager isn't a tokyo souvenir, you know?! Look, he's so scared that he had to hide in Kuroko-kun's jersey!"

Riko scolded the red head captain who sulked as she pointed Nijimura aka you who had hide in Kuroko's jersey, shaken. Mitobe and Kagami tried to calm you down while Kuroko hugged you and pat your head. "That's regrettable. (N/N) if you've to leap into something then leap into my chest!" "Shut up kidnapper!!" Hyuga quickly loomed over Akashi as he glared at him and asked.

"You already hurt his heart. What do you want now?" Oh, forgot to tell you. You and Akashi was a couple until it broke apart when Akashi received his new personality. Akashi said the words that made broken your heart. 

"You just a scum to me. Why I want to go out a boy like you?"

With that, you spent your time in your room without eating or went to school. Your brother was worried at you and said that instead went to Rakuzan High like your mother wanted, he wanted you to attend Seirin High and when you attended Seirin, you seem happy when you found out your best friend also attended the same school as you. Akashi stared at Hyuga and his answered didn't made Hyuga satisfied.

"That's not my fault if the other Akashi controlled me." Hyuga got irritated. "I can't believe such crap is coming from a kouhai!!" Hyuga shouted and Kiyoshi quickly tried to calm down his best friend.

"Hyuga, calm down..."

"I won't let that guy have our child!!"

Akashi heard that his name got called made he glanced toward you who already got out from Kuroko's jersey. "(N/N)..." "Sei-kun...I'm sorry but, I can't go with you." You said with a sad expression when Akashi stared at you. "I still love you but I don't know my feel since the day we broke up. Beside, I already have a new team. The same goes for you too."