Katekyo Hitman Reborn-Reborn

Request: 

Normal POV

Reborn was walking around the town, doing his own business in Italy since today is his day off. He have no idea what to do until he saw a flower shop, where he saw a young man with (H/C) (H/L) who have his back facing Reborn. Reborn keep staring at the male as the little girl running toward him and show him a puppy making the male chuckle before ruffle her hair before continue the work as the girl ran off to her friends.

'Who is that guy?' Reborn thought before walking toward the mysterious person. When he reached toward you, Reborn greeted. "Ciaossu." The male turn around, where Reborn can see him clearly; a beautiful (E/C) orbs, soft skin, staring at him in confused. "Yes?" Reborn couldn't help but blush when he saw a smile appeared from the young male. "Umm..sir? Are you alright?"

Reborn snap out from his thought when he saw a hand waving in front of him. "O-Oh, nothing. Just, you really have beautiful flowers." Reborn mental facepalm while the younger male smile and walk in. "Mind some tea, sir?" The young male asked and Reborn smirk, tugging his fedora. "Sure, why not?"

~~~

It's been 3 weeks since Reborn befriend with florist name (L/N) (M/N) who also have little sister name (L/N) (S/N) who always cheerful little girl when Reborn paid a visit. Reborn always notice that his new friend always blush and stuttered making Reborn always chuckled because he have no idea how cute his new friend was. Well, (M/N) also known that Reborn have a crush on him because Reborn always flirty toward him but he keep that feelings away because (M/N) knew that Reborn also use that words toward girls too so he just let it go.

As he walking around the town, humming to himself, he saw his best friend, Reborn who have woman, wrapping his arm around her shoulder, smirking to the lady. (M/N) frowned as he let out sigh before walk away. He know that Reborn not swing that way. So, why bother? He packed up some clothes and his little sister, saying that they going adventure in Japan. And that the last time (M/N) saw Reborn.

~~~

It's been 3 years after (M/N) leave Italy and live a new life in Japan. His little sister, (S/N) had many friends in her school that make you feel so happy. (M/N) still remember about your best friend, Reborn. Wondering what is he doing in Italy, is he still flirt with the girls? Oh wait, of course he is. (M/N) let out sighed and continue to swipe the dried leaf. You live with your best friend, (BF/N) who a Japanese girl with her boyfriend which (M/N) thought him as he own brother.

(M/N) let out chuckled to himself but fell when he heard the familiar greeted. "Ciaossu." (M/N) slowly turn around, to see an infant who look almost like, "R-Reborn?" (M/N) stuttered before looked away. "W-What are you doing here?" (M/N) asked and he let out gasped when he felt something wrap around his waist. "R-Reborn!" (M/N) screamed, feel blush appear on his face. "I miss you."

(M/N) blushed more and pouted. "G-Get off me!" Reborn chuckled and leaned toward (M/N)'s whispered softly. "Are you jealous of me? Is that why you leave me alone in Italy?" (M/N) shuddered at the breath fanning on his ears made he pouted more. "S-Shut up..." Reborn chuckle and slung (M/N) over his shoulder.

"W-What the fuck! Reborn, put me down!"

"No can do, dear~"

"REBORN!!"

Next Chapter: Request!
My first time doing one shot so go easy on me. Don't own anything except my plot. You belong to yourself though.