What is Love?

~ Recap~ 

"I don't want to hear it! I loved you Liam! Did you love me? Because quite frankly, I don't recall the definition of love being 'kissing another girl while you already have a GIRLFRIEND,'" I exclaimed. 

"But I do love you-" 

"Really? Because I don't think you did. So if that's not love, than what is it Liam? What is love?" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Melissa's POV 

  I stormed out of Liam' s room, angry as ever.

  I drove to my house and slammed the door shut as I trudged up to my room, prepared for a day full of tears and frustration. I decided to call Sam and ask her to come over, but Harry was taking her to the movies and then they would go out to dinner afterwards. I'm alone at the worst possible time. Without anyone. My phone buzzes bringing me out of my thoughts.

   ???: Day 26- I saw this girl today. She was beautiful. Absolutely stunning. Brown hair, beautiful brown eyes. I am hoping she won't forget me. I would be heartbroken if she forgot about me. I'm not special, I'm just not ordinary, in ways that cannot be explained. Is it possible to fall so deeply in love with someone at first sight? I thought all the fairy tales lied, but now I know they're right. Gosh this girl, I can't stop thinking about her! I could be writing about how my day went, but instead this girl is taking up my writing space as well as my mind. She's too much, she would never notice a guy like me, she deserves someone better. But a boy can dream right? I suppose. I don't know if I can live without her...

   I can't help but be a little creeped out by this text. I read it over once more, smiling slightly. Someone out there cares for me. At least, I think. I just don't know who it is. Who is this person, sending me a mystery text? Did I know him? Did I see him today like he did me? I can't help but wonder. But whoever this person is, they are helping me out of heartbreak whether they know it or not. 

*********** 

A/N 

The first chapter!! Yay! So now a couple of questions..... 

Who do you think sent her the mystery text?  

What will she do about them?

The awesome cover was made by my amazing twin sister Rachael @Heyitsrayray. to check out her amazing stories (like her fanfic) 

That's all for now!!!