Positive. A Marcus Butler fanfiction

-disclaimer, again😂-

Marcus is reading this story, I will put the link up for you incase you haven't seen the video on his second channel yet..but omg I'm so embarrassed!! I couldn't stop laughing the whole way through the video, because this story is honestly that bad and I wrote it such a long time ago now, like two years. There's more about it on the very last chapter of this story, if you wanted to find out more😂.

------------------
(Roll on 14 year old me😂)

This is my first ever fanction ive ever wrote, and the first creation on wattpad ive made. So bare with me pleaseee:)♡

Chapter 1: The move.

"Laila are you ready?" I look to see my mother, standing with packed boxes beside her in the hallway.

Hello, as you probally guessed my names Laila Middleton Rose. Im your average nineteen year old, who works in a small coffee shop. But I'm moving from my home in Bristol to Brighton, as my mom has been offered a job there. I should be happy right? For my mum that is, but no, I dont want to move, I have my friends here, my job and of course my boyfriend Harry.

*flashback*

"I cant leave you Harry, I've only just got you, and now I'm losing you." I sob on Harry's bed. I'd just broke the news I was moving.

"Calm down, shh. Cant you stay here or something?" Harry spoke as he came and took a seat next to me.

"Because Harry, I cant afford to stay here. Dropping out of college and missing all of your degrees doesn't get you a job" I cried even more knowing I sounded like a bitch right now.

"I think I best go." I got up to leave but Harry grabbed hold of my wrist and pulled me into him, I rested my head onto his shoulder and sobbed.

"Shh baby, don't leave. We can work through this, I can always come down and see you, and you can come to me. Brighton's not that far." He whispered into my ear whilst playing with my hair.

"Promise?"

"I promise you Laila."

*End of flashback*

"Yeah, just let me make sure." I look around my empty room one last time. This rooms full of memories that me and Harry had made, the endless late night talks and movie marathons. Harry is my best friend, the only real best friend I've ever had.

//Disclaimer: This story has quite a few spelling/punctuation issues, so it's not the best! The only reason I haven't took it down is because a lot of you enjoyed it and are still reading, otherwise this would be long gone. Just thought I'd clarify and warn you, so you don't have to add more comments on errors or how bad the story is planned out :)

Thanks for all the support and love on my cringe early teen life, xoxo <3