Chapter 5: Slight problem.

~Chapter Five. Slight problem~

I get ready for the party. Wearing a denim skater skirt, with a floral white top tucked in and wedge heels, my hair down in curls and a few accessories.

Marcus walks to mine to pick me up as I don't know where Alfie lives.

As I was getting my bag ready my phone went off, and Harry's face flashes up on my phone screen. I quickly grab the phone and answer it.

"Hey babe, how are you?" I hear a sleepy voice speak.

"I'm good, I miss you so much" I speak as tears prick the corners of my eyes.

"Miss you more bear, I was thinking of coming down to you this weekend?"

"Oh my fucking god, really I can't wait! Ring you later for more details yeah?" I excitedly beam down the phone to him.

"Oh....alright, I love you" and with that he hangs up.

I'm excited to see him.

There's a knock at the door so I rush down stairs.

I open it and see Marcus, wow.

He's wearing dark denim jeans with a white shirt and white converse, beanie and glasses. His never mentioned he wears glasses, I must have been staring for a while because Marcus clears his throat and chuckles.

"You look stunning, by the way."

I blush and shut the door behind us, I link my arm with Marcus' and he pecked my cheek.

There's a slight problem.

Marcus doesn't know about Harry.