Chapter 15: Coming to terms with it

~Chapter 15: Coming to terms with it~

"Love me"? I question looking up at him.

"From the moment we spent together at Starbucks's, I fell in love with you, once I found out you had a boyfriend, I got pissy with you, jealous I guess. And I haven't wanted to come see you because I didn't think you'd have feelings back, expecially after you told me to forget what happened." He wiped away my tears with his thumbs.

I'm confused on what I'm feeling. A lot has happened. Marcus, pregnancy, Harry. I don't know how to feel right now, but there's definitely something there for Marcus. I know it.

"I have feelings for you too, Marcus."

********

"So how far gone are you?" Zoe asks keeping her eyes on the road.

Me, Zoe and Marcus were driving back to mine.

"Two weeks.." I look down at my stomach. I guess its best to get the most out of this before my belly turns into a balloon.

"Oh my god! Aw, little foetus Marky Butt Butt" Zoe chuckles to herself as she pulls up outside my house.

"Right so we tell your mum, then mine?"

I agree, Marcus taking my hand in his as we went inside.

~

Me and Marcus decide to stay in Zoe and Alfies spare bedroom, whilst our parents come to terms with the whole baby thing.

My mom was in a fowl mood with me, but after explaining that I need her, and Marcus said he was sticking with me the whole way through, she calmed down. But Marcus' parents weren't too happy, considering I'm nineteen and Marcus is twenty one. But they all just need time to come to terms with it.

*****

Zoe and Alfie were watching movies in their room, so me and Marcus decided to watch TV in the living room, even though we wasnt paying much attention to it.

I'm cuddled up to Marcus with my head on his lap as he plays with my hair.

"Marcus?"

"Yes" he smiles down at me.

"Promise you won't leave me, when I'm all fat and boring, or when im stuck with a baby and I can't do fun things."

There was a long silence, before Marcus put me on his lap, so I was straddling him.

"Laila, you are perfect with a baby in your or not, and you will never be boring, because we will make fun nights in together. I love you, and our little fetus"

Marcus places his hands over my flat stomach. I lean in and kiss him, it was sweet and perfect.