Chapter 19: Advice.

~Chapter Nineteen: Advice~

Marcus' pov:

I wake up to Laila cuddling into my chest. She's so cute when she's asleep.

I reach across for my phone to see it was 9:30am. I tweet a quick morning message for my viewers and then I slowly get out of bed and put a pillow where Laila's head is.

I go downstairs to see if anyone else is awake. My stepdad would have already left for work so it's just my mom.

"Morning mother" I greet her and go to the kettle to make myself a cup of tea.

"Morning, is Laila still asleep?"

"Yeah. Her hormones are still all over the place and she's been sleepy a lot more." I squeeze the tea bag before taking it to the bin.

"It is hard but it will get better for her."

My mom and stepdad are getting better with the fact Laila and I are having a baby.

I sit down in the kitchen chair and drink my tea whilst my mom and I talk about jobs and stuff.

"Morning Sue." I turn around to see Laila.

She looks so cute in her pjs with her blonde hair tied up.

"Do I not get a hello?" I frown at her. She just smiles and kisses me.

She walks over to my cat, Bailey and picks him up.

"And morning to you too Bailey."

~

I drive to Zoe and Alfie's apartment. I really want to ask for Alfie's advice whilst Laila and Zoe drive down to visit Louise.

I get to Alfie's and knock the door. He answers and invites me in.

We do our normal hello's and we sit down in his living room.

"What did you wanna ask me then mate?" Alfie is sitting next to me. I put my head in my hands.

******

Laila's pov:

Me and Zoe are driving down to see Louise. We are a few minutes late, as she lives an hour away from Brighton.

"Any baby names yet? For the little guy" Zoe grins at me and then focuses her eyes back on the road.

"No, not yet. But I do like Harvey."

"Oh haha. Well, at least we know his last names Butler" she chuckles.

That sounds weird. To think I'm carrying baby Butler.

When we arrive at Louise's, we all sit and chill. I get to meet Matt, Louise's husband.

I watch Darcy paint on some plain paper.

"Oh no Darcy don't do that to mummy's table" We all look Darcy's way, she had spilt green paint on Louise's table.

"See, you have all this to come" Matt says to me. 

"Not long now" I whisper.