Chapter 23: Younow

~Chapter twenty three: Younow~

"What?" I groan.

Marcus is kissing my face all over trying to wake me up.

"Come on sleepy head, wake up" He starts tapping my cheeks and poking at them.

"Why? I'm too comfortable."

"Because.. we're going to have ice cream remember? You were craving it last night and I promised you."

"Can't we get some later?"

"It's already twelve. It will be past lunchtime by the time you get up."

I groan and cover my eyes with my arm but then I feel something wet on my cheek.

"Marcus! Are you licking me? EW! MARCUS!"

"Fine I'm up. I can't believe its twelve though.."

"Lazy." Marcus playfully winks before rolling off me.

-

Me and Marcus are ordering ice cream when loads of viewers come and ask for photos. I hold in my breath as the last time I was near his viewers, they gave me hate.

"Oh my god..your Laila." My stomach turns into knots.

Marcus sees some viewers are with me and he frowns.

"Yeah..I am"

"Can we have a photo? We love you.."

"A photo with me?" I don't believe they want a photo, but it turns out they do.

After Marcus spends some more time with his viewers and does some vlogging, we head back to Marcus' flat as I'm really tired.

******

I open my eyes to see Marcus was no longer next to me. I must have fallen asleep during the movie. I go upstairs to look for him when I hear music. I peak through the door gap and see Marcus dancing and singing. He stops the music and sits back down in his chair.

"Hellooooooo! How are you sexy people doing today?" I realise he is talking to his Mac doing another YouNow for his viewers.

My nose starts to tickle, I need to sneeze.

"Achoooo!!" Marcus spins around to see me.

"Bless you."  He chuckles.

The YouNow comments starts to fill up quickly people asking lots of questions.

'Who are you talking to?'

'Is that Laila?'

'Get Laila to join.'

"Think they want you to join.." Marcus turns to me before looking at the empty chair next to him.

I slowly walk towards the chair.

Why am I so nervous? Is it because of the hate or because it's my first YouNow? I don't even know.

"So if you haven't been watching my recent vlogs, or you guys don't know, this is Laila.." Marcus smiles at the camera whilst pointing at me.

"Hey guyss.." I wave.

It's weird sitting waving to a screen. At least with skype you're waving to someone, but nope.

Comments go mad again but the questions get a bit to personal.

'Is that a baby bump I see?'

'Baby butler? How cute!'

I frown at the comments, waiting for the hate that I normally get but Marcus smiles at me before nodding.

"Soo..I want to know where you guys are all from. Get commenting."

I think he is trying to change the 'comment subject' but it doesn't work. Only a few are putting where they live but the majority were asking about us, me and Marcus.

"Ok, I suppose I best answer at least something to do with your questions. Yes, me and Laila here are a couple." Marcus takes my hand in his whilst he plays with my engagement ring.

"And I love her."

My heart is racing. Not only did Marcus just say that to millions of people but he said we are a couple and that he loves me.

I'm in love with him too.