Chapter 11: Harry.

~Chapter eleven. Harry~

I see Harry amongst the crowd of rushing people to get on the train.

"LAILA!" Harry shouts to me as he carries his bags of stuff.

"Harry" I run jumping onto him making him step back a bit before tightening his grip on me to hug me.

"I've missed you so so much bear" He puts me down and links his fingers with mine.

"I've missed you too."

I don't know why but I didn't feel as close to Harry. It's probably the big slutty lie I'm keeping from him.

~

I drive me and Harry home. Harry and my mom speak for ages in our lounge hallway, but all I keep looking at is Marcus' house.

I need to get Marcus out of my head.

"Let's take your stuff up" I tell Harry as we walk upstairs and I get that sick feeling I've been having the past few days. I've been putting it down to guilt.

I sit down on my bed, maybe it would help as Harry starts unpacking.

"God, Bristol isn't the same without you being there." Harry stops unpacking to sit down next to me.

"I've missed you lots" He leans in and I can feel his hot breath on my lips.

"And lots." He says one last time before joining our lips together.

This didn't feel right. It doesn't feel the same.

When we usually kiss, I normally feel squishy like I was dough in his hands.

But this kiss, I felt nothing.

I try to get some feeling from it, leaning in to Harry more but then I feel it.

"Harry, i think I'm going t..." I push him away and run to the toilet, throwing up.

"Laila? What's wrong?" Harry comes to me.

Tears are now streaming down my face as the realisation hits me.

Oh god.

What if me and Marcus never used a condom?

"Nothing." I groan to Harry. "I'm going to take a shower."

*******

After a long shower full of thoughts and anxiety, I go downstairs to Harry and mom who are sat in the living room.

"Better?" Harry asks as I take a seat on the sofa next to him.

"Yes thankyou" I cuddle into Harry. He puts his arm around me and whispers "I love you."

"Love you too" I lie. I can't do this. I can't pretend I love him when I don't the way I used to. I don't feel the same.

How long would I keep a lie like this for?

I can't break his heart anymore than I already am.