Epilogue: Four years later

*Four years later:*

"You may kiss the bride."

Marcus smiles at me, mouthing the words 'I love you' before leaning in and smashing our lips together.

He bites my lip smiling into the kiss, I moan giving him entrance.

"Alright come on guys!!"

Me and Marcus stop to look at Jack who was giving us the wink, my cheeks go warm as a blush rushes up my neck.

Me and Marcus are walking down the isle, when Harvey comes rushing up to us, Zoe following behind trying to get him.

"Come on little monster" Marcus picks him up so he is sat on his waist. They both look adorable in their suits.

"He wanted his mommy and daddy" Zoe chuckles rubbing her baby bump.

------

Me and Marcus stand outside, by our 'newly weds' car.

"Right then! Come on girls who's ready to catch?" I turn around and look over my shoulder.

I throw the bouquet of flowers and they land straight in to Zoe's hands. A lot of people whistle and booed at Zoe as she hides her red face by smiling into Alfie's chest.

Me and Marcus then get in to our honeymoon car, Harvey at our side.

Marcus takes hold of my hand in his, and I rest my head on his shoulder.

"I love you Laila Middleton Butler".

------

(2014 A/N: Thank you for reading my first ever fan fiction, I know it's  rushed, but it's my first and I tried. I have made other fanfictions, if you want to check them out (: but if not, thank you for all the support through out this!!)

//2015 Update: Just a hello to Marcus for reading this to be honest 😂. Sorry you had to see how cringe my younger self was, and that this is the least 'dirty fanfic' you could of chosen😂. But, never the less I am lucky that mine was chosen, so thank you x