Chapter 8: Accidents.

~Chapter Eight:~

"Yes" I whisper.

I'm surprised Marcus actually hears me I'm that quiet.

I really hate myself right now.

How could I be so stupid for jumping in bed with a complete stranger whilst completely wasted and not even know what happened or if there was protection.

I feel dirty and slutty.

Harry doesn't deserve me, nobody deserves me.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Marcus spits.

"Sorry, was I meant to tell you every little bit about me?" I croak back, annoyed at the way Marcus is.

"Yes, it helps, it fucking helps" Marcus groans.

"Helps what Marcus? Huh? Does it help you before you climb in bed with everyone."

I feel my anger coming out bit by bit in everything I say.

"You are kidding me right? You slept with someone too? Someone you hardly know" Marcus face is red with anger.

"I really don't have time for this right now!" I grab the rest of my things and storm out, leaving Marcus sat there.

**********

Marcus pov:

I watch as Laila slams the door behind her.

I lost my anger with her and there was no need. I slept with her too, but I just blamed her.

I pick up the rest of my clothes, finding a condom on the floor.

At least it was safe sex.

********

Laila's pov:

I don't know where I was going, but I was running, far away from everything.

What am I doing?

I've got the perfect boyfriend, who's still fighting for our relationship no matter what, and I'm being a slut, sleeping with a boy I've just met.

I haven't even lived in Brighton for a week.

I slow up a bit when I get near a beach. It was empty so I decide to sit on the pier.

A warm tear falls down my cheek as I clench my fists in anger at myself.

~

Once I find my way home, my phone is going mental with messages.

*3 new messages*.

I read the unknown number first.

"Hey, its Zoe I got your number from Marcus. I saw you storm out Alfie's earlier. Is everything okay?"

Memories come back from this morning.

Replying with "Hi Zoe. Can we meet? Starbucks?" I save Zoe's number and I ignore the messages from Marcus and Harry.

Reading Harry's name makes me feel sick with guilt.