Chapter 24: Sofa arguments.

~Chapter Twenty Four: Sofa arguments~

*2 Months later*

Me and Marcus are picking out wallpaper for the flat we have finally moved in to.

"But that would be like putting baby vomit on the walls. What about this one?"

I stick my tounge out at the horrible wallpaper Marcus was holding in his hands and pull out a nice neutral patterned one.

"Okay but try to go less feminine on the house.." Marcus chuckles as he takes my hand in his.

"Brings back memories, huh?" I look into Marcus' eyes as he smiles.

"Just think, if I never helped you buy wallpaper that day, we wouldn't be stood here, in love, bringing this little guy into the world".

Marcus puts his forehead on to mine. His hot breath tickling my face.

"And boy would my life be dull without you."

*******

"No, Marcus if you move the sofa there, you wont have much space left."

Me and Marcus are standing in the living room arguing over where the sofa should go for at least half an hour.

"Laila, trust me."

"Fine do it how you like" I snap.

"Dont go in a mood over it."

"Im not."

"You are!"

"SHIT!!!" A sharp pain hits me in the stomach like someone kicking me hard.

"Its only a sofa, dont swear."

"No..Marcus, my stomach, it hurts" My breathing starts to quicken and I feel faint.

I stumble over to the sofa that was randomly placed in the living room. I go to sit down but I'm standing in a puddle of water.

"Oh my gosh your waters broke!"