Arc XIV - Kakuzu

Disclaimer: I'm not cool enough to own Naruto. For now, I only own Nao.

Warning: Violence.

Beta: Kalafina94

Beta: silverseed

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Interlude - Omniscient - 11

Hinata, having finally recovered from her fainting, decided to do her best to ignore the boxers inside her pocket. Instead, she went straight to the Hyūga Compound. She knew that Neji wouldn't mind her borrowing his hair-care products, so long as she returned them before he used them. And she really wasn't quite sure how to approach the whole porn-thing, so she was actually procrastinating.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Tenten, meanwhile, was on her way to where she knew Kakashi lived —as Gai had been quite clear as to where his Eternal Rival resided when they ran past his house many a time on their morning training route. She didn't want to even attempt Asuma's cigarettes— she inwardly shuddered at the thought. Her feet landed lightly on Kakashi's roof and she started to crawl down it, peering into the first window. She didn't sense anyone inside, which was fine with her. Pulling out her burglary kit, once more, she broke into a fellow Konoha shinobi's home.

This place is way too neat, Tenten thought, peering around the bedroom. It doesn't even look like anyone lives here.

She moved quietly through the room, her fingers brushing along some items. She checked under his pillow and bed, even went through his drawers, but had yet to actually find anything. Only when she opened his closet did she find a multitude of porn —collector's edition it seemed. Tenten grinned and grabbed several books, uncertain how much she needed, before she headed out of the apartment.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Ino marched straight into the academy. She stormed down the hallways, throwing open the classroom door. Iruka gave a startled shout, looking up from his papers, only to find his class student in a less-than-stellar position.

She stomped over to his desk, grabbed a stack of papers he was currently grading, and then left.

" try and stop me," Ino snarled quietly under her breath.

Iruka stared in shock, watching her leave. "What happened?"

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

"I can't ask Kakashi-sensei for his porn because he's on a training mission with Sasuke," Nao sighed as she entered Kakashi's apartment. Pakkun sniffed and tilted his head, following after her. Nao tucked away the key Kakashi had given her back in her pocket. "But I can tell you to tell Kakashi that I'm borrowing his porn for the competition. Thankfully I ran into you."

Pakkun gave her a grin. "I'll say. I was on my way to Tsunade-sama for the bi-monthly report when I saw you trying to calm Inoichi down. No wonder Inoichi was so worked up."

Nao beamed. "Mn! Where does he keep his porn, anyway?"

"Well, he has henged porn in his closet," Pakkun said, guiding Nao into the living room. "It'll henge back into regular books after it's removed from his closet for more than ten minutes. He's got some henged porn in his bathroom, too. The real stuff he usually keeps with him, or."

Pakkun slammed his paw down on a single floorboard. The floorboard disappeared in a puff of smoke and Nao peered down into the hole, looking at the lined up porn. "A chakra-recognition seal, combined with a pressure seal? Nice."