Catching feelings (Jariana love story :) )

"Ari it's time for school!" My 25 year old brother Frankie called. That has been his nickname for me since I can remember.

My parents died in a car crash a few years back but Frankie was always there for me.

It was my first day as a junior. I should be excited right..... wrong.I woke up and rolled out of bed which I realized later on was a horrible idea. Landing on your arm hurts. I groaned and picked out an outfit to put on. Of course I had to dress to impress the first day. So I took a shower and chose one of my new skirts and a blouse to put on.

"Ari! Come on! It's been an hour!" Frankie yelled

"Hold on!" I replied. I heard him sigh and I rolled my eyes. After I finished, I jogged down the stairs and grabbed an energy bar knowing that it was time to go. I ran outside seeing Frankie pull out of the driveway in his convertible that mom and dad got him for his 16th birthday. "Wait!" I yelled even though I knew he wouldn't dare leave me. I saw him laughing in the car. I opened the door and punched his shoulder. "Not funny Frankie!" I said. He just started laughing again. We pulled up to school. I stay in the car not wanting to go out.

"Um Ari you have to go.." I heard Frankie say.

"I know" I said as I left the car. "Bye"

"Bye" he said.

I walked into school just as the first bell rang. I rushed to my locker to pick up my book just as the populars walked by. Selena, Justin and Ryan. Oh great... I could see that Selena and Justin are still together from last year. They...well Justin doesn't seem to be happy. I don't blame him...

"Hey loser" Selena said just as I got my books for my class. I can't be late the first day.

"Look I have to go..." I said. Selena hit my book out of my hand and laughed.

"Be nice Sel.." Justin said as he picked up my books for me.

"Thanks" I said. I rushed to my first class...science. I walked straight to a seat in the class and sat as the late bell rang. Then out of the corner of my eyes I see the one and only Justin Bieber.

"Sorry I'm late. My mom was uh.. sick and I had to walk to school." A few snickers came from the class. He then looked at me then smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"It's fine. But don't be late again. Have a seat next to Ms. Grande" My teacher said. Oh great... Why me? I said accidentally out loud. The whole class stared at me."Because I said so" said the teacher.

"Oooohhh" the class said. I sighed as Bieber made his way to the seat next to me.

"Hey my name is Justin" Justin said to me flashing one of his so called "jaw-dropping" smiles.

"I know who you are.." I replied

"Do you hate me or something?" He said with almost innocence behind his voice.

"I don't hate you Justin..." I said. The truth is I don't hate him. Well not in that way. I hate him because he's perfect. He has the perfect face and built and it just made me mad for some reason.

"Ok class. My name is Mrs. Peters and I will be your chemistry teacher. Today we will be doing a simple lab examining different slides with your partner." I looked at Justin and he looked back and smirked. "I will demonstrate first" the teacher said.

She walked over to the side and accidentally fell over the chair. The whole class burst out laughing.

I felt Justin looking at me so I looked back. He smiled and I did too.

At the end of class while I was walking I felt a hand graze mine. I looked up and saw Justin. He looked back at me, passed me a note and walked out of the class to meet his girlfriend Selena. She went full on make out session with him. Probably to make me jealous ,but whatever. I walked out of my classroom and pass them to my locker. I felt Justin's eyes on me as I walked past.

When I got to my locker I opened up the note. It said "You Are Beautiful" on it. I smiled and turned to place it in my locker until the devil came.

"Hey!" Selena said. "I saw that note that Justin gave you. You better stay away from my boyfriend if you don't want to you know"... She came closer to me and continued ..."die in a tragic accident". She then walked away back to where Justin and Ryan was. I didn't know what to think. I think I am really liking Justin Bieber, but I guess I can't. He is with Selena, he will never date someone as unpopular as me anyway. No one has.

After school I had received a text from Frankie saying I had to walk home. This was ok since I live close. What was not ok was that Justin and his followers were behind me.

Justin POV

"Selena shut up! I will!" I said after Selena asked me for the tenth time to call her after school. She made a face at me but I ignored her. All I noticed was the girl in front of me. Ariana. She was perfect.

All of a sudden I saw a car coming straight for her at full speed. I saw her innocent face turn frozen as she stared. I ran up to her,pushed her out of the way and landed on top of her. The car crashed into the pole 5 feet away from us. Luckily the driver was still fully conscious and the ambulance was on its way.

I looked into her eyes wanting to comfort her so badly because of the fear she had. "Are you ok?" I asked

"I think I am...thanks" she replied. I stared at her once more.

"Ju-Ju babe" I heard Selena say "Let's go"

"Relax, did you not want me to save her?...oh wait don't answer that" I knew that Selena hated Ariana.

I got off Ariana and helped her up. I saw Selena mouth the words "your dead" to Ariana. I felt Arianas eyes on me waiting for me to tell Selena off. I turned to say something to her but I couldn't. I don't know why. I heard fast paced footsteps behind me and turned back around, Ariana was gone. I didn't want to hurt her.

Ariana POV

I can't believe Justin just let her say that to me. I knew he didn't like me. I ran all the way home. Yup like the fairytale the piggy went wee wee wee all the way home. I was mad but figured there was no reason to cry when I knew the truth. But the truth does hurt. ALOT. I walked inside my house and shut the door behind me. Frankie was home at the door like he was eager for me to come.

"Are you ok?" He asked. I guess he heard about the incident.

"Yeah I'm fine the car obviously didn't hit me and I'm alive and oh yeah someone saved me." I said. Trying to put a smile on his face. I hated when people took things too seriously. Frankie cracked a smile but tried to stay serious. His expression then changed from being serious to concerned. 1 thing about Frankie is that he can read me like a book. He knew something was up.

"What's wrong?" He asked

"Nothing I just had a rough day that's all" I said.

His expression didn't change but he said ok and let me go after giving me that speech. The one that goes along the lines of you can tell me anything. Sound familiar?

"Thanks" I told him before I left.

I walked upstairs calling my best friend and only true friend Caitlin who decided to be "sick" the first day of school. "Hey" I told Caitlin when she answered.

"Hi. How was school" she replied chuckling.

"Well, besides the fact that Selena hates me and I almost got run over by a car..." I paused when I heard her gasp.

"Did you like die?.." She said kinda seriously. Sometimes she asks the dumbest questions but that's why I loved her.

"Yes Caitlin I died and came back to life."

"Haha well I'll see you tomorrow" she said

"Bye" I said

"Bye" I hung up the phone, got myself some dinner (boxed meals) and went to bed. Today was rough but tomorrow is going to be tougher especially facing Justin.

I hoped you liked it...I know this isn't that good but I promise it will get better. Please vote and tell other people to read. The more readers, the more I will write.