Jaxon

Ariana's POV

I just got back from a fun day with Frankie.

"Ariana turn on the news" Frankie said. I stuck my tongue out at him. "Do I need to ground you?"

"Whatever Frankie" I said. He laughed. Frankie doesn't punish me it's just kind of weird. I put on the news.

"...a little boy by the name of Jaxon Bieber has gone missing. He was last seen at LA movie theatre at 3:00 and has not been found since. If you have any information please contact your local emergency department or call the number below"

I gasped.

"Hey that boy has the last name of Justin" Frankie said.

"Frankie that's Justin's brother.." I said.

Just on cue the door bell rang. I went to go get it and there stood Justin.

"Hey babe" he slurred. His word weren't clear. Was he drunk?

"Justin are you wasted.." I said quietly not wanting Frankie to hear. He laughed loudly. I was really angry at him for getting drunk at a time like this.

"No no. Well maybe I am. Who knows?!" he said hysterically. Yup he was drunk.

"Shh." I said. I turned around to make sure Frankie wasn't there. I grabbed Justin's hand and pulled him up to my room.

"Who was that?!" I hear Frankie yell.

"Oh there was no one there. They probably left!" I yelled back. "I'm gonna be in my room for a bit!" I said. He didn't answer. Justin staggered and laid down on my bed. I shut my door.

"Justin. Why would you be stupid enough to get drunk at a time at this?" I whispered yelled. He stood up and came towards me. He was basically leaning on my body.

"Why don't you shut up babe. You can't run my life." he slurred leaning all his body weight on me. I pushed him off.

"You're gross Justin." I said. I sighed, there is no use arguing with him while he's still drunk.

"Wow! The world is spinning!" I heard Justin say. He laughed out loud again. I thought about calling Pattie but I figured she already had a lot on her plate to worry about.

I saw Justin gagging. Oh no he was not gonna throw up on my carpet. He stuck his head out my window that I left open and started to retch.

"What am I going to do with you Justin." I said sighing. I went over to the window and rubbed his back. His back muscles tensed every time another round came up. Suddenly Frankie barged in.

I looked up to him. Not willing to move from my spot.

"What's going on?" He said.

"I couldn't just leave him Frankie."

"I don't understand. You just lie to me and think it's ok? Why don't you tell me anything?!"

"Justin's drunk ok?"

"What! You know what he could have done to you! You could have gotten hurt by him!"

"And that's why I don't tell you anything. You always overreact!" I yelled. Justin's back muscles tensed again. I rested my head on his back.

"I'm sorry. So why is he drunk?" he asked. His anger was gone and then came understanding.

"I think he kind of freaked when he found out Jaxon was missing and he couldn't handle his emotions." I said. Justin started to try to move from his position and kind of staggered to my bed and dropped down on it.