Breaking up is hard to do

*school-Wednesday

Justin POV

I walked hand in hand with Ariana through the hall. People were whispering about us and I could tell by the way they stared at us.

"What a slut sleeping with an older guy." One guy said. I let go of Ariana's hand and punched the guy. He stumbled backwards and I shoved him. People started to crowd around us.

"Don't you ever say that about my girlfriend." I said

"Justin!" I heard Ariana say. I turned to her. She looked mad but I could tell she wasn't that mad.

"I'm sorry. He just went too far. How can you deal with this?" I said.

"I just block them out. They can say what they want to say but we know the facts."

I saw Ryan approaching us. He looked like he just got out of a fight. His mouth had fresh blood.

"Bro you ok?" I asked him.

"Man these people don't know anything. They just listen to whatever Selena says instead of the victim and I got suspended for a few days" he said.

"Hold up. Selena is behind this?!" I kind of shouted. I saw her talking to a group of friends and went up to her.

"Oh hey Jay" she said in a almost seductive voice. What's wrong with her. I pushed her into the locker. People gasped but I didn't care. She started to cry and I still didn't care.

"Why are you doing this? Ariana has been through too much the past week and I'm not gonna put up with your crap anymore." I said.

"Get back together with me Justin." She said.

"No way!"

"Well if you don't then I guess that I should just kill that girl."

"You wouldn't." I said

"Really? You should know that I hired that guy to kill her." she told me.

"Damn it Selena!" I said banging the locker behind her. I sighed "Give me a reason why I shouldn't kill you right now?"

"Well if you do. Then you would be charged with first degree murder and probably end up with life in jail."

"Ok" I said in a whisper after a while of thinking.

"What?"

"I said ok, as much as I hate you I'll get back together with you. Just remember I'm doing it for A not you"

"Whatever floats your boat." She said. I rolled my eyes. "I'll give you until the end of today to break up with her."

"I can't. I promised not to leave her..."

"Well you know the consequences. Would you rather her alive or dead? And remember I know everything that happens so don't try to go behind my back and meet up with her." She said leaving. I slid my back down the locker and put my head in my hands.

I can't do this to her. She will be broken. I looked around to see Ariana talking with some friends at the other side of the hall. She turned to face me and came running to me.

"Justin, what's wrong?" she said. I stood up and tucked her hair behind her ear and hugged her. This was the last hug I would get from her until I figured this out.

*lunch

A and I went to our usual table seeing Ryan and Caitlin talking. We sat down next to them.

"What happened at the party?" Caitlin said.

"You were turnt up!" Ryan said and we all laughed.

"Obviously....but I mean with you Ari. I keep hearing things." She said.