Selena?

5 months later

Ariana POV

I woke up to see Jamie in Justin's arms. He sang to her and she just looked up at him in awe and admiration. I smiled.

Today we were going to visit everyone back home and tell them about our little secret. And yes I am nervous but I know they'll love Jamie. She always makes me smile when Justin's not around.

I slowly made my way up and snuck up behind them and gave them a hug.

"How are my 2 favorite people in the world?" I say. Justin turns around and gives me a hug and kissed my forehead.

"I'm doing fine." Justin says.

"Mama!" Jamie says reaching out to me. I laugh and take her from Justin's arms.

"So are you ready to tell everyone?" Justin asked.

"Not really but we kind of don't have a choice." I say.

"Yeah." Justin says sitting down on the edge of the bed looking stressed out. I put Jamie in her crib and gave her some toys for distraction. I go over to Justin and sit on his lap.

"Justin babe." I say. He looks up at me.

"It doesn't matter what they say. We can make our own decisions."

He looked up and smiled. I hugged him.

"I love you Justin."

"I love you more" he replies.

"Dada,Mama!" Jamie yells. Justin and I laugh.

"We're coming sweetheart" Justin says picking up Jamie from her crib. I grab my phone and take a few pictures.

5 hours later

Justin POV

We are on the plane. Jamie sits in my lap fascinated with the tv. She looks up at me "Dada?"

"What Sweetie?" I ask kissing her cheek. She points toward the tv. I laugh. "That's a tv" I say. She turns her attention back toward the tv. I love her so much.

"Hey babe" I say turning to face Ariana.

"Yeah Jay?" She says. I smile at her and she smiled back.

"I like this idea of kids" I say.

"So what are you saying?" she says smirking. I smirk also.

"I think you know" I say.

"But when?" She says smiling. I laugh. She frowns.

"Why are you laughing?" she says pouting.

"You're just so cute when you're happy" he says. She smiles again but that quickly fades.

"Are you ready?" she asks me. No I'm not ready ,but it's happening.

"Yeah" I say holding her hand. My phone vibrates. Who's calling? I look at the ID and see it's Selena. What does she want?

"Hey I'm going to the bathroom." I say handing Jamie to her.

I shut the bathroom door behind me and answer the phone.

"Justy!" I hear Selena say. I roll my eyes.

"Crap Selena what do you want" I say.

"I just wanted to say hi" she replied.

"Really you called me just to say hi. I'm hanging up and don't call me again." I reply.

"Wait!" she says.

"What!"

"Justin I just want to say I'm sorry and I hope we can be friends again." she says. I was shocked. I didn't know whether to laugh at how easy she thought it was to be friends with me again or accept her apology.

Say no say no. I repeat in my head remembering what happened that night. "Uh.. I guess..friends?" I say instead. I hit my head against the wall. Friends? I didn't want to be friends with this (insert word here).

"Thanks Jay. Oh and I'm back in town!" Does she ever get the message that we aren't together?

"Back in town?"

"Yeah you know where we lived and went to school." no no this can't be happening.. I don't say anything.

"Justin?" she says.

"Oh yeah I'm going back to" I say. What the heck Justin? What is wrong with you. Why are you even talking to her? I say to myself. A knock on the door saved me from this dreaded call. I let out a deep breath. I hang up the phone with out saying bye and open the door.

I go and sit next to Ari. She looks up to me and smiles with Jamie in her arms biting her lower lip. That smile just turns me on. She giggles.

"Justin stop staring at me." she says. I kiss her being carful not to wake up a sleeping Jamie. Then I place my forehead to hers.

"I love you so much" I say.

"I love you too" she says. Then the strangest thing happened. We both start laughing out of random. It was like one of those laughs where you just feel happy and have no idea why. But I knew why.

"Hey I wonder how Ryan and Caitlin are doing" she says. I missed Ryan a lot. I feel like I haven't hung out with him in forever.

"Yeah. I miss them" I say.

"Same" she says. She leans over placing her head on my shoulders. I put my arm around her body with my hand on her waist. I think about how much our relationship would be ruined if she finds out I was talking to Selena. I looked at Ariana one more time smiling and Jamie sleeping in her arms. This is my life. She is my life. They are my life.