Homecoming

*Ding dong-Saturday

I woke up to the sound of the doorbell ringing. Who wakes up early in the morning and disturbs my beauty sleep. Haha I crack myself up who says that? Frankie was at work so he obviously can't get the door unless he somehow teleports here.... I groaned and got out of bed quickly brushing my teeth not bothering to change out of my short shorts and bra I wore to bed. Its too hot to wear actual clothes. It's probably some Amazon box or something anyway.

I opened the door and there stood Justin. I totally got my mind off of what I was wearing.

"What are you doing here?!" I yelled

"I thought you got the message at school that I don't want anything to do with you." I said closing the door. He ended up catching the door before it closed. Just what I need...

"Babe..I mean Ariana I-I have something to tell you." He said looking around at his surrounding almost to see if someone was watching him. I sighed. My heart tells me to give him a chance but my mind tells me no.

"Come in" I said defeated. Listen to your heart right? He came in and shut the door behind him. He looked really tense. "Well, spit it out. Come on!" I was getting really annoyed that I even let him in the house.

"We can't do it here. She might be watching." he said.

"Ok. Then where are we going? Wait who's watching?" I said

"I'll explain later..go uh..." He looked down at my chest and that's when I remembered that I was almost naked. I turned away embarrassed and went upstairs to my room. I took a shower and put on a crop top,a pair of blue jeans, and black vans. I applied a bit of mascara put not much.

I went downstairs. Justin looked up at me. "You look nice." He said. I blushed. Was I actually falling for him again? No Ariana remember he doesn't love you. He loves Selena. "Let's go" he said. I grabbed a cereal bar and went out the door to his car. We drove for what seemed like hours but I found out was only 20 minutes with a lot of tension.

The car came to a jolt. We ended up at The Forrest? I almost feel like I'm in a movie. Justin got out of the car and started to walk really fast. I had to jog a little to keep up with him. He stopped and turned to me. I didn't notice and ran into him. He fell over and I landed on top of him our faces were inches apart. I quickly got off of him. "So, where are we?" I asked. He smiled.

"This is where I go when I need quiet time." He said. He then became really serious. "Ariana I wanted to tell you that you were right" he said in a whisper. "If she finds out that I was talking to you then she will kill you." His eyes widened as he spoke. Ok. This was seriously a movie.

"So does this mean that.."

"...Ariana I love you not her and no matter what you saw, that was nothing. I was dumb to even break up with you. I saw how much pain it caused you and as cheesy as this sounds I actually felt that pain. I'm soo sorry." He said. "I know you want nothing to do with me but I hope we can be together again." He said. I looked down feeling his stare burning through me.

"Justin.. I know your a great guy but when I saw you kiss her..."He looked away "....it looked so real almost like you and her were a couple again." I said tears filling my eyes but I wasn't about to let down my guard. "I'm sure as time comes we can be close again but right now, I think I just want to be friends." I said. It was quiet for a while.

"So what about homecoming?" He said.

"I don't know Justin. I'm sorry." I said. We had eye contact and I could see the pain in his eyes. I looked away. "We should go.." I said.

The whole ride home was silent. I got out the car. "So I guess I'll see you at school" I said in a whisper.

"Yeah" he said. I closed the door behind me and closed my eyes taking a deep breath. My phone buzzed showing that there was a text. It was Caitlin