Party

I woke up smiling but that quickly faded when I realized I had school today. I didn't want to see Selena because I will probably end up pulling out her hair.

I can't wait to see Justin my boyfriend. He's my boyfriend.... I never thought that this would happen in one trillion years. I got ready and went downstairs skipping ,yes skipping don't judge, smelling French toast. I skipped over to Frankie and hugged him. He laughed.

"Why are you so...happy today?" He said

"I'm always like this." I said jokingly

"Sure,sure" he said under his breath. "I made some French toast with strawberries your favorite!"

"Thanks Frankie you're the best." I said grabbing some of the breakfast. When I finished I heard Justin honking in his car telling me that he was here. I was about to go outside when Frankie called my name.

"Are you and Justin together?" He asked. I hesitated. I didn't have a chance to tell him.

"Yeah" I said.

"Ok well..." He started to look really uncomfortable. It took me a minute to find out what he was going to talk to me about.

"No no Frankie! Don't give me the talk." I said. I really didn't want to talk about this now.

"I just know how some guys are and you know if he.... touches you in that way I will kill him..... And try not to you know mess around until after you are married. Please" he said loosening up a bit. It was over thank God.

"Yeah I know Frankie." I said in relief. Leaving out the door.

"Have fun and remember you can tell me anything" he said.

"I know I can bye love you." I said before I left the door and went into Justin's car. His fancy Fisker Karma.

"Hey Jay!" I said kissing him keeping it short but simple and sweet.

"No don't stop." He said under his breath. I slap his face lightly. "Ouch!" he says pretending to be hurt. We start driving.

I hear a song that I knew a little playing on the radio. The name was Love More by Chris Brown. I turned up the volume and started singing along. Justin starts singing too. His voice was probably the most beautiful voice I've ever heard. Soon we started to get into the song and were dancing in our seats. When the song ended I looked to Justin and we burst out laughing. We got weird stares from about 3 people and yelled at by a grandma driving past saying that the music was too loud.

We arrived at the most happiest place on earth. Haha kidding. It was school. Justin parked and got up to go to my side to open up the door. He opened up the door and in his most politest tone said "ma'am." He extended his hand and I took it. We walked into school hand in hand. My fingers intertwined with his perfectly.

As we walked through the halls people stared at us whispering stuff like.

"Is he cheating on Selena?" and "Who is that girl?". Someone even had the nerve to say "She doesn't deserve him" I stared at that person until they turned red from embarrassment.

"Don't worry about them" Justin whispered in my ear.

"Aye Justin" Ryan,Justin Best Friend, said.

"Aye" Justin replied giving him a guy hug.

"I heard what happened to you over the weekend. Your mom hit me up. You ok bro?" Ryan said

"Yeah man." Justin replied. Ryan then looked at me and Justin holding hands.

"You and Sel broke up?" He asked. What he means is the girl that almost killed Justin.

"Yeah...it wasn't uh working..she was a little controlling and stuff.." Justin said pretending to feel sad and trying to control the anger in his voice at the same time. Ryan then looked at me.