Who should I choose?

Ariana's POV

3 months later

After 3 months Chris asked me out. I didn't really like him as a boyfriend but he helped me forget about Justin so why not?

"What are you thinking about babe?" He said. I looked to him and pecked his lips.

"You" I said.

"Oh really?" he said in a deeper voice.

"Really" I said copying him. He pulled me into him and kissed me. He picked me up and pushed me on the couch. Then he started tickling me.

"Stop it Chris!" I said through my giggles.

I hear someone clear their throat. Chris smirked and got off me. I got up and saw Frankie looking amused.

"I wasn't walking in on anything or was I?" He said. I blushed.

"No sir" Chris said trying to be funny. I laughed quietly.

"There's someone at the door for you" Frankie said ignoring Chris' comment. "Oh and Chris? Don't try anything with her."

I go to the door and open it finding Justin. A strong smell of weed and alcohol came from his body.We both looked down.

"Uh..you left your jacket at my house a while back." He said handing it to me.

"Thanks" I said. Chris came to the door.

"Is this guy bothering you babe?" He said. Justin looked up when he said the word babe.

"No Chris. This is my ex." That hurt to say that and I knew it hurt Justin too. "He was just giving me my jacket." I said.

"Well if you need to I can deal with him." Chris said.

"How about you try?" Justin said just loud enough for us to hear.

"What did you say?" Chris said going up to him. I put myself between them but they managed to get around me.

"I said how about you try?" Justin replied. Chris shoved him and Justin shoved back.

"Frankie!!" I yelled. He came outside just before the first punch was thrown and placed himself between them.

"Go home. Both of you!" He said. Justin and Chris both looked each other then to me.

"I'm sorry" Justin said just after Chris got in his car. I would expect my boyfriend to apologize but Justin did. I didn't know how to reply so I just looked down as I heard the car engine start and the car pull away.

"You okay?" Frankie asked me.

"Yeah" I said. "I'm okay".

I went up to my room and saw a piece of paper in my jacket. Justin must have left it. I opened up the folded paper.

Meet me at 5 in my house.

The weed smell was flowing from my jacket so I threw it in the washing machine. I looked back at the note and looked at my phone. 1 hour to 5.

*Justin's house

I knock on the door. Justin opens it.

"Hey" he says

"Hi" I say. We go up to his room after Pattie greets me. His room smelled like pot but was barely noticeable because the window was open airing out the smell. I sit on his bed and he sits opposite of me.

"Soo.." I say "Why didn't you just text me?" I said

"Too mainstream." he said. I laughed.

"Why does it smell like weed in here?" I asked.