Movie

Justin's POV

We rented a car when we were out of the crowded airport and drove over to Ari's house where everyone said they would be. No one knew about the little surprise that came along with us though. I looked in my mirror at my whole life sleeping in her car seat. Every few minutes her eyelids would flutter like they were going to open but they remained shut. I smiled keeping my focus on the road ahead.

"Hey Justin" I hear Ari say. I quickly look over to her and smile placing one of my hand firmly on her thigh as she put her hands on top of mine.

"Yeah?" I answer.

"We should do something tonight." she says.

"Like what?" I say smirking. Ariana looked at me and playfully punched my arm.

"Not that way Justin!" She says. "I mean not tonight anyway." she said smiling. I smiled too.

"So what are we doing?" I say.

"How about we go to the movies?" she said.

"Sure. What do you want to see?"

"The notebook" she said. I smiled. That movie looked really good even though many say it's more of a chick film.

"Sure anything for you."

She giggled and I tightened my grip on her thigh slightly making her shockingly gasp. I chuckled and she blushed biting her lip. She's so sexy.

Home*

We arrived at the house and saw a few cars parked outside. I recognized all of the cars as reality struck me. This is really happening. I opened my car door simultaneously with A. Then I went to the back door and took Jamie out of her car seat. Her big brown eyes stared me in the face.

"Hi sweetheart!" I say. She laughs and I smile at her kissing her forehead. I went over to Ariana and grabbed her hand as we made our way to the front door. Ariana was about to ring the doorbell when she remembered it was her house and she had a spare set of keys. She placed them in the door and turned them slowly. I took a deep breath and the door opened.

"Hey guys!" Caitlin said being the first to greet us. Slowly everyone else said hi and we were trampled with hugs. I kept a protecting hand on Jamie to make sure she didn't get hurt. I scanned the look on everyone's face as they looked at the tiny new body in my arms. My mom was the first to speak.

"Is that your daughter?" She asked smiling at Jamie.

"Yeah." I said. "Her names Jamie." I say.

" Hi Jamie!" she says. Jamie looks at her and reaches out to her like it was an instant connection. "can I?" I hear my mom ask.

"Yeah!" I say handing her off to my mom. She plays with her and I could tell she loved her. I smiled.

"She's beautiful" I hear my mom say.

"Thanks mom." I say.

Ariana's POV

"But why didn't you guys tell us?" I hear Frankie say looking specifically at me but glancing at Justin every once in a while. He looked hurt.

"Oh Frankie. I'm sorry. I was scared that you would be mad at me." I say looking down. Frankie went up to me and hugged me and I hugged him back.

"I'm not mad at you Ari. ok?" he said. I nod while still hugging him. It felt so long since I actually got to do this. I missed my brother so much. I didn't realize how much I did until now. He let go of me. "but tell us next time so you guys could get some help out."