Symptoms and Dinner

*Week later

Justin POV

Selena decided to change the date to this week for "planning reasons". Whatever that is.. So tonight was when we were meeting up with her and Chris. I know tonight I will have to be keeping a close eye on Ariana.

I lay next to Ariana with my arm around her neck and her head on my chest. I love her so much it's so hard to explain. She stirs in my arms and looks up to me. I peck her lips. She smiles.

"Morning Sweetheart" I say.

"Morning Jay" she replies. Her eyes were filled with tears.

"What's wrong babe." I say as the tears spill over.

"I don't know. I had this amazing dream..." she replies.

"What was it about?" I say as I wiped the tears on her cheek.

"Well we had a family and we grew old together and I love you so much." She says.

I chuckled "I love you too. I always will." I snuggle closer to her and hug her as she hugs me back. She pulls away from me.

Ariana POV

"Ow" I say. There was a pain in my stomach. I hold the part it hurt wincing at the pain.

"What's wrong" Justin says.

"Um cramps I think.." I said. Suddenly I felt super nauseous. I groan.

"I'm coming back ok?" Justin said kissing my head. I nod. I heard him run downstairs. I had no idea what he was doing.

He came back up with a heating pad and food lots of it. He was usually really good about the whole period thing. I smiled.

"Thank you." As I said it I felt something coming up my throat. I ran in the bathroom and placed my head in the toilet. It didn't take me long to notice that these were a little more then just "cramps"

Justin POV

I went in the bathroom behind A. I felt really bad for her. I crouched beside the toilet and rubbed her back. She flushed the toilet, brushes her teeth and sits with her back against the tub. She looked drained. I went up to her and she smiled at me. She always smiled through the pain. I stroked her hair behind her ear.

"Hey sweetheart.. how do you feel?" I say. Holding her hand.

"Um better. I guess" she says smiling at me and putting her head on my shoulder. I kissed her forehead.

"Do you still want to go tonight?" I ask.

"Yeah. Lets do it" she says. god she's brave.

"Ok" I lift her up bridal style and rest her in bed. "Get some sleep"

"But Justin" she starts to say.

"For me please?" I say knowing that she would agree.

"I guess... only if you sleep with me." she says.

"Yeah. Of course." I smirk. She slaps my arm.

"You know what I mean."

I laugh and lay beside her.

4:00

Ariana POV

As I get ready for dinner with Selena and Chris, I thought about what happened this morning. I wrapped a towel around me and sat on the bed.

A reminder flashed up on my phone and I unlocked it going straight to the calendar. Wait.. when was the last time I even had my period?.... I scanned through my calendar. I missed it by 2 weeks.. I mean sometimes I'm late but not this late.

The weird moods, throwing up...

Oh god. I can't be pregnant. I'm only 18! I tried shaking the thought from my head but it kept reappearing. What would Justin say?

Nope Ariana you are just late that's all. You are fine.

"Ari.. what's wrong?" Justin said. I looked up to him from my position on the bed.

"I'm just worried about tonight." I lied. I was worried about tonight ,but something else made me worry more.

"Don't worry. You know I'll protect you." Justin said. He placed his hand on either side of my face and kissed me. He started to lean on top of me as the towel started to slide off.

I pushed him off of me not bothering to put the towel back in place.

"What?" he asked.

"I just... I can't right now. We have to get ready." I say. He shrugged and left the room. I sighed. Oh great now he's upset.

*Dinner

"So how long were you guys together?" Selena asked.

"Um..like 3 years and married for 8 days" I say smiling at Justin. He held my hand under the table. I totally blocked Chris out of my vision.

"Thinking of any kids or what?" she said with a smirk. I know what she really means.."are you pregnant". My heart dropped.. I remembered right before dinner what we went through. I looked down trying to avoid any eye contact.

"Um remember we are still only 18.. It's not like we are in our 20s or anything" Justin said. Oh....but Justin we could possibly have kids at 18 is what I wanted to say.

"Yeah 18.. Oh Justin remember that time like last year when you were totally wasted and came by my house. You tried to kiss me!" Selena said laughing. "..Oh wait.." Selena said looking at me. I glared at her. I saw Justin staring also.

"Um I'm going outside for a little." I say slowly getting up. I just needed to leave the conversation.

"No Ari wait" I heard Justin say. I walked away straight out of the door. I walked over to a bench and sat down. I can't believe that after what Selena did he would still try to go back to her. He was still going out with me. That didn't even make sense.

"Ari. Can I talk to you?" I hear Justin say from behind me. I ignore him but he sits next to me anyways.

"A I was drunk. I didn't even have feelings for her. I was being stupid. I'm sorry." I turn to him.

"If I loved her I would have married her but I married you. She may have been my first relationship but you will be my last."

"Justin stop talking." I say. I placed my arms behind his neck and kissed him.

"I'm sorry." he said.

"I forgive you." I say.

"So do you want to go back?" he said

"Nah let's go back home and order some pizza." I say.

"I was thinking the same thing." he said. I rolled my eyes. He took my hand and we went back home.