We are gathered here today...

Ariana POV (8:00)

(2 months later)

Oh my Gosh! I'm actually getting married today. Frankie was at the reception seeing if everything was set up like Justin and I planned a few weeks ago. I got up and looked in the mirror. I was a nervous wreck. By 2:00 I'll be Mrs.Bieber. Justin's mine. I looked in my closet at my wedding dress and smiled. I can't wait to see the look on his face when I walk down the aisle. I packed my clothes because Justin said were going somewhere and brought the suitcase downstairs. I went back upstairs and looked at my dress once more.

The doorbell rang and I knew it was Caitlin. She decided that she's taking me to the spa and to get my hair and makeup done. I tried to tell her to let me pay for it but she kept telling me that it was "your wedding day" and "you should just relax". She rang the doorbell again.

"Caitlin it's open!" I shout. I hear the door open and close.

"Here comes the bride.." I hear someone say.

"Caitlin stop. I'm already a nervous wreck." I say turning to her but giving her a smile.

"Girl you are gonna look fab after you go to the spa." Caitlin said.

"Fab? who says that?" I said laughing.

"Me." she said frowning but laughed shortly after. I went into the shower and used my strawberry smelling shampoo. After I came out of the shower I put on a dress ,brushed my teeth and sprayed on some Dot by Marc Jacobs.

"Ready?" Caitlin asked.

"Yeah" I said grabbing an energy drink. I couldn't gain weight or I wouldn't be able to fit in my dress. That would not be good.

Justin POV (10:00)

"You ready to get some?" Ryan asked.

"Shut up Ryan" I replied. I can't wait to see my soon to be wife walking to me. I just hope I don't cry like a baby up there.

"So are you nervous?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah dude I'm about to crap my pants." I said laughing."No but I'm seriously nervous. What if I say something wrong or whatever?"

"Do you really think it matters if you mess up? She still gonna think the same about you. I mean unless you do crap your pants.." He said laughing.

(12:00)

After a while of talking with Ryan,well more like he laughed at me for everything I said, I decided to hit the showers and put my suit on. I looked in the mirror.

Wow. This is really happening. I, Justin Bieber am getting married to the most beautiful girl in the universe. Yeah, I guess I scored in life.

Ariana POV

I adjusted my dress once more before coming out the bathroom to show Caitlin.

"Wow! You're stunning A" Caitlin said.

"Really? My boobs feel like they're going to fall out of this dress." I replied. I didn't really have a big bust but this dress made it look like I did.

"Your boobs are fine" she replied.

"Thank you Caitlin"

"For what?"

"Everything" she smiled and I smiled back at her.

(2:00- The wedding!)

Justin POV

I was up at the alter, anxious to see Ariana but excited to start a new chapter in our lives.

Ariana POV

My brother, my best friend, Jasmine(flower girl) and I were all in a limo together. I shifted nervously in my seat.

"You look beautiful Sis" Frankie said.

"Thanks Frankie" I say just as the limo pulled up. The first sight I see is Justin. He looked amazing in that suit with a purple tie of course. Caitlin walked out first because she was the maid of honor. I smiled at her.

"Love you" she said in a friend kind of way.

"Love you too" I replied before she walked up. "Ok Jazzy you go out next and I want you to smile as big as you can."

"Ok sis" Jazzy said imitating Frankie. The limo driver opened the door and out came Jazzy. She looked beautiful in her purple dress. (can you guess what the main color was?). She held her basket full of flowers and slowly made her way up. Beautifully lining the pathway with pedals.

Music started playing. This was my cue. Frankie was walking me up so he got out first.

"Ready?" he said extending his hand out to me.

"Ready" I say reaching for his hand. Everyone stood up and turned towards me as I walked up with Frankie. I saw Justin's family and a few of my extended family. This was perfect. I saw Justin in the front and smiled at him.

Justin POV

The music changed and then came Ariana. She was beautiful no gorgeous no stunning. My eyes were burning with tears. This is actually happening. I tried not to cry but it looks like that promise has to be broken.Frankie came up and handed her off to me. I took her hand. Her eyes glistened with tears.

"Hi" I whisper.

"Hi" she replied.

The pastor began speaking.

"Dearly beloved we are gathered today to celebrate the joining of Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber...."

40 minutes later

"......by the power invested in me I may now pronounce you Mr and Mrs Bieber, Husband and Wife. You may now kiss your wife"

I slowly stroked her hair behind her ear and pulled her in for a simple but sweet kiss. We both smiled as we pulled away from the kiss. We make our way back to the limo. There were whoops and hollers and congratulation. I smiled at my family.

"Yeah get some" I hear Ryan yell from behind me. I chuckled.

Ariana POV

The whole wedding reception was just amazing and I wouldn't change a thing. We got back in the limo. Our luggage was inside somehow but I didn't think twice about it.

"I love you" we both said at the same time. We laughed.

"You look stunning" Justin said.

"Thanks. You looked handsome in your purple tie" I say

"Thanks, wife" he said

"Welcome husband" I said.

"Where are we going Justin, I mean Husband?" I said leaning into him.

"I can't tell you"

"What if I do this?" I nibbled on his ear.

"Uh..am I getting more of this later?" he moaned.

I stop "Justin, tell me!"

"I can't" he says. "but you will love it"

4 hours later

After we came from the plane (to Malibu)

We drove up to a house.

"Wow Justin this is.." I started to say

"Amazing? I know" he said. We got out after Justin paid the driver and carried our stuff. I changed out of my dress long before we got here because I didn't want to get weird stares on the plane.

Justin opened the door for me. He closed it behind.

"Welcome home" he said. He then grabbed my waist and looked into my eyes. I kissed him but this wasn't a sweet one like at the alter it was more aggressive.

"I love you so much" he said while kissing from my jawbone to my neck to my collarbone. He picked me up and carried me to a room. The rest well...let's just say it was a great night.