The day after

Frankie POV-Tuesday

When I saw Justin and Ariana come in from the party. It looked like they came from a funeral. Like they were upset. Ariana had someone else's clothes on. It looked like a guys clothing ,maybe Justin's. I shook the thought away keeping my focus on what was wrong.

"What's wrong guys?" I asked. I have a right to know right? Ariana just started crying. I went over to her and hugged her. Justin sat down and put his head in his hands.

He continuously repeated the words "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I decided to just let it go and try to bring it up again later. After a while Ari fell asleep in my arms and I carried her upstairs to her room.

When I came downstairs I heard Justin whisper. "The guy touched her".

I winced. Someone touched my baby sister. I felt an instant wave of anger.

"Who did it? I will kill him." I clenched my jaw and fist. Justin looked devastated. I went over and put my hand on his shoulder.

"It's ok. Don't be so hard on yourself kid." I told him. "I'm not going to let A be alone tonight because that guy might still be out there. Why don't you go and keep her company?" I saw him smile. "No funny business though..." He winced.

"I wouldn't think of it. Especially all the pain she was in today."

Justin POV

I texted my mom to say I will be at Ariana's. Then I remember that I was suppose to be home by now and that I wasn't supposed to be outside the house in the first place. Whatever...this beats going home. I went upstairs and laid next to her. I placed my arm carefully around her.

"I love you" I whispered in her ear before I fell asleep.

Ariana POV

I saw the guy again but this time in my room.

"Hey babe" he smirked.

"Stop please" I begged "please". He chuckled.

"Stop what?" He took out a gun and ran it along my neck. Tears streamed down my face. "This will be quick" he shot the gun and I screamed.

I woke up and saw Justin looking at me.

"What's wrong?" He asked. He really looked concerned too.

"Justin... He came back..he was in my room..and...and..." I got choked up and started crying like a baby.

"You know I'll always be here." He said holding me in his arms. I gasped.

"What?!" He said

"We have school!!" I said. Justin laughed.

"There's no school today" Justin said.

"Not funny" I pouted.

"You know you love me" he said. It was true I did love him.

"Yeah" I said. A sudden feeling overcame me. "Justin I don't feel good" I said and ran to the bathroom throwing up everything in the toilet. Justin held my hair back. I flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth. Then I went from sick to hungry. Like really hungry not just regular hungry.

"Let's go get something to eat" I said. I grabbed his hand and pulled him downstairs.

"Hey slow down" he said jokingly. We went downstairs and I had like 3 bowls of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Why was I eating so much? I don't know. I groaned and ran to the bathroom again.

Justin POV

Ariana went to the bathroom again. I hope that guy didn't go too far if you know what I mean. I clenched my fists at the thought. Frankie came downstairs and must have saw me upset because he looked at me. Actually he stared.

"What's up" he said. I sighed and explained this morning up to now.

"So you think she's uh... Pregnant" he said. We both winced at the thought.

"I know it's kind of early but yeah" I said.

"We have to ask her what happened" he said and I agreed. I hope that whoever that guy is is in jail. Ariana came out the bathroom looking pale. She laid down on the couch. Frankie and I went up to her. She looked up at us with a smile on her face. Gosh she was smiling through this.

"Ariana what happened that night?" Frankie said calmly controlling the anger in his voice.

"I-I don't know. I went to the bathroom and when I came out he just took me and then he tried to well... Hurt me" she said. I felt so bad for her. Her hurting makes me hurt.

"Did he touch you and you know.." Frankie trailed off.

"He..well...he touched me and tried to um.." she said starting to tear up. I tightly grab her hand "...he um ripped my dress because he was trying to tear it off" I growled under my breath and saw Frankie look away tightly clenching his fists.

She finally concludes where we are getting at. "Wait you think that I'm pregnant"

"Yeah" I said " I mean it could be the stomach flu or whatever I don't know but it's weird that it's happening now."

"We have to test it" she said. I went up to her and stay by her holding her hand.

"Are you sure? I mean now?" I said

"Yeah now" she said.

Ariana POV

I held Justin's hand. I can't be pregnant. But what if I am? No I can't.

"Justin what is going to happen to us if I am actually....." I faded off. He pulled my face to face his.

"Babe you know I'll never leave you. I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said. He leaned in to kiss me and I did the same. We kissed and sparks flew (corny right?) . He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to his body. I heard Frankie clear his throat. We pulled away. I looked down blushing but I knew Justin was smiling.

"So...did you get the results." He said.

"Actually I have to go check" I said. I took a deep breath and walked in the bathroom.

"Wait. Do you want me to go with you?" Justin said.

"I have to do this myself" I said. I sounded selfish but I didn't want the results to upset him if it was positive. I held my breath. I looked at the test.

It was negative. I sighed in relief. Maybe I was just sick. I walked out of the bathroom with a sad expression on my face. Things were too serious in this house and I decided they needed pranking.

"Guys" Their heads turned towards mine. "I'm I'm....." I saw their eyes widen. "Not..." Frankie came and picked me up and spun me around before I even finished. "Put me down Frankie!" he put me down. I went over to Justin and hugged him.

He stroked my hair back and whispered "You know I love you" I shivered and nodded.

Sorry about the late update! I was on vacation and there was no internet connection so I couldn't upload. Comment and vote!! What do you think so far?