Chapter 3: the setup

Steven's POV:
I was at the car wash with dad, staying around, when he got a call, wait, when does dad get a call? and on his personal phone, he never uses that. "Oh, so they're calling me, well I owe them a favor. Hold on Stewball......" He said as he answered the phone. "Oh, sure........... Yeah, I got room, well not much..... Yeah enough for two people, sure. Well bye, see you shortly." OK, what is this about, I think some people are coming over. 2 people, and they're good friends of dad. "Who was that?" I asked dad as I walked over. "Oh, just the kids of some old friends, their about your age. There gonna stay for about 2 weeks, is that OK?" He asked. "Yeah, sure, that's fine with me, I guess me and Connie can have some people to hang out with." I said. "So, you and her, eh. How's that going?" He asked. "To think of it, things have been pretty hard between us." I said. "How so?" He asked. "Well, she's been taking sword lessons from Pearl and so I lent her moms sword......" "Wait, you found your mothers sword, that's incredible! How?" "It was inside lion. Anyway, so then her mom takes the sword to the hospital with her, then the forced fusions attacked and almost killed us." "Forced fusions?" He asked. "Oh, so homeworld decided to take 2 or more gem shards and force them together, most of them are just nightmare fuel." I explained to him about the forced fusion monsters and how there is no cure. He stares in horror as a I say this. "Well at least your safe kid." He said. "Well, I'm gonna go up to the lighthouse for lunch." "OK, stay safe."

Bills POV:
Oh, yeah, my plan is coming together, soon it will real, let the fun begin.

Hey, so yeah, I noticed no one is reading this compared to my Pokemon, can you please start. See ya next time, until then. Good bye.