Chapter 25: Made of Love

Star's POV:
I heard singing echoing through my head as I awoke to see I was in a prison cell of some sort, with a magic field around it. I touched the field, but somehow phased through it. When I got out I then turned right, but I was surprised to see Connie in a prison cell like mine. "Connie." I said. "Oh, great, this is just perfect." She said angrily. I then went on when she said. "Wait, how did you get out?" She asked. "Well, it sorta...." I said sticking my hand through the field. "Wait.... Its safe." She said trying to stick her hand through. It failed and she hurt her hand. "Ow.... What's going on here?" She asked. I then heard the singing again. "Steven. Star, let me out, I have to find Steven!" She said. "Don't worry, we'll find out friends....." I said sticking my hand through the field. "And we'll do it together." I finished. She then ran through. She had a one track mind and that was to find Steven. She ran up to a cell, looked up, and said. "Oh, its just you." I then saw Marco in a cell. "Marco, I can let you out...." "No Star, don't, whatever you doing just stop, they're to strong." He said. "I don't have time for this." Connie said running off. "They hurt our friends, our things, everything." I said. "That's why we can't fight them." Marco said. "That's why we have to fight them." Marco hung his head down. "I'll be back for you." I said walking off. I then followed the singing and found Steven, who I then released from his cell. He ran down a hall until it lead into an open area. "Connie" he yelled. They then hugged really close. "Did they hurt you?" Steven asked. "No, I'm fine, did they hurt you?" Connie asked. "Who cares?" "I do." They then spun until a white light consumed them. In their place stood Stevonnie. "Stevonnie, your a fusion?" I said in shock. "I'm sorry you had to see me like that." "Where is she?" Onyx yelled. "Its Onyx, Star, find the others. I then asked. " wait, can you beat her on your own?" "Its OK, I'm never alone." She replied.
Stevonnie's POV:
Onyx walked into the room and said. "Oh great, your both out and your fused again, why? Fusion is just a cheap tactic to make weak gems stronger, quit embarrassing yourselves, I've seen who you really are." I laughed and replied. "This is who I really am."

I'm a fusion, called Stevonnie.
And I'm never going down at the hands of the likes of you.
Cause I'm so much better.
And every part of me is saying go get her.
The two of us ain't gonna follow your rules.
Come at me without any of your fancy tools.
Let's go just me and you.
Let's go just one on two.
Go ahead, try and hit me if your able.
Can't you see .y relationship is stable.
I can see you hate the way we intermingle.
But I think your just mad cause your single.
Your not gonna stop what we've made together.
We are gonna stay like this forever.
If you break us apart we'll just come back newer.
And we'll always be twice the gem that you are.
I am made.
O-o-o-o-of.
Lo-o-o-ove.
O-o-o-o-of.
(Mock Garnet Jasper fight)
(Time skip)
This is who we are.
This is who I am.
And if you think you can stop me then you need to think again.
Because I am a feeling.
And I will never end.
I won't let you hurt my planet.
And I won't let you hurt my friends.
Go ahead try and hit me if your able.
Can't you see my relationship is stable.
You think I'm not something your afraid of.
Cause you think that you've seen what I'm made of.
But I am even more than the two of them.
Everything they care about is what I am.
I am Devotion.
I am Compassion.
I am an Experience.
I am made.
O-o-o-o-of.
Lo-o-o-ove.
Lo-o-o-ove.
And its Stronger than You.
Lo-o-o-ove.
O-o-o-o-of.
Lo-o-o-ove.
And its Stronger than You.
Lo-o-o-ove.
O-o-o-o-of.
Lo-o-o-ove.
And its Stronger than You.
O-o-o-o-of
Lo-o-o-ove
Lo-o-o-ove.
(Time skip)

The ship slowly descended back to earth, and I walked in to see that Dipper, Wendy, and Star where in the front. "This ship is going down!" I said. "What about Marco?" Star asked. The ship then hit the beach and exploded. I look up to see Star protected us with the wand. "Nice one." I said.
Mabel's POV:
OMG, THE SPACE HAND EXPLODED. DIPPER COULD HAVE BEEN ON THAT THING, OMG, WHAT IF HE'S HURT, OR WORSE! "GRUNCLE STAN, WE HAVE TO GO BACK!" "Calm down kid, I spent 30 years without my brother, you can at least spend a day without yours, I'm turning though." Stan said as we turned back to beach city.
Star's POV:
We were sitting down when I said. "OMG, I can't believe your a fusion of Steven and Connie." "You know?" Dipper and Wendy both said. "Its fine." Stevonnie said. Suddenly, a hand came from the ground as Onyx rose up. "You only beat me, cause your a fusion, if I had someone to fuse with...." Suddenly Marco popped up and tried to run, but Onyx grabbed his hoodie. "Human, fuse with me." "What?" Marco said. "Come on, you have nothing to lose, you and Star have drifted to far for anything to matter." She said. Marco then accepted the deal. They danced, and the fused. The monster stood before us. She was massive, with 4 eyes, 4 arms, and a gem in the chest. The fusion started to attack, but something inside it stopped it, the being struggled for control. "Star, now!" I said. I blasted it and it went flying through the air. Lion created a warp and it fell into it. Then, after all that, Dipper's walkie talkie picked up Mabel's voice. "OMG, Dipper are you OK?"

Bill's POV:
So sun is gone for now, I can live with that.

Well guys, that's the end of my StevenBomb, until next update. See yah guys.