Chapter 30: The Final Battle Part 2

Stevonnie's POV:
"Your gonna have to try a little harder than THAT!" I said as Dipper and Mabel warped out. It was now just Me and Bill left now. Dipper and Mabel would bring help. I've just gotta hold Bill off.
Dipper's POV:
We were warped to what looked to be a battlefield that had giant weapons scattered throughout the site. There were also very large strawberries growing out of the ground. I saw a 3 figures out in the distance, I hope they're on our side.The 3 where very different in appearance. The first one was short,purple, and long whit hair. The second one was pale, tall and slim with a hairstyle I've never seen used. Finally, the third was a taller than both of them with red skin, a box shaped hair style, and an iconic pair of sunglasses. They all had a star logo unifying them as a team. Me and Mabel crept close to them and heard some chatter between them. The Pale and Purple ones didn't notice us, but I could tell the tall red one had. "When will we be done?" The purple one asked. "Be patient, Amethyst, we need to make sure Peridot doesn't harm any humans, right Garnet." The pale one said. "I hope you know that 2 humans have been listening to us the whole time." The red one said. The other two turned around to see me and Mabel. "What, what are you doing here?" The pale one screamed. "State your business." The tall one said. "I'm Dipper Pines, this is my sister Mabel, we need help." The pale one looked at the tall one. "Well, helping people is our mission, protecting people, what do you need.?" She asked. "Well, me and Mabel are in beach city right now and....." "a dream demon has taken physical form in a gem and is attacking our friends Star, Marco and Stevonnie." The pale one flipped out "We have to save Steven! Garnet...." "Pearl, wait up, we need to get back to the warp pad. You two, where are they?" "The temple." Mabel said. "Alright, Pearl, Amethyst, let's go." The tall one said. "Wait. Who are you?" Mabel asked. "We are the Crystal Gems." The three said in unison.
Meanwhile...
Stevonnie's POV:
"That the best you've got, man, I thought this would be a challenge." Bill laughed. "That was just a distraction. You 3, now!" I yelled. The plan had begun. First, Wendy kicked Bill back, next, Marco and Star brought out the laser light cannon. Now for the final blow. But Bill caught on and blasted the two of them back and tipped the light cannon. Bill cornered me to a wall and started laughing. "I've got you now. Any last words?" Bill asked. I got an idea. "In fact yes." I said. "Make it quick." Bill said. "If every pork chop where perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs." I said. Then the light cannon activated on its side blasting Bill and a large hole in the wall. Both Bill and I struggled to get up. "Why do you still fight, I thought you were always the one who was forgiving." Bill said. I looked at the carnage that used to be Steven's home. "Yeah, but now, after seeing what your capable off. I can't afford not to care anymore." I said. "Then you shall die." Bill said. We both charged at each other, both determined not to let anything come between us and our goal. Bill fired more blasts which I simply blocked with my shield. "OK, how about THIS!!!" Bill said firing a blast that didn't penetrate the shield but did ram me into a wall. My shield faded and Bill floated over me. "This is it you two, it's been fun, not." Bill said. "Step away from them." A voice boomed. I looked over to see Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl with Dipper and Mabel. "Looks like I did it." I said. "Stay back you two, we got this." Pearl said. The gems summoned their weapons and went into battle stance. "Ah, the Crystal Gems, finally, a real challenge." Bill said. He then split into multiple copies of himself. The gems destroyed the copies left and right. Soon it was just them and Bill. "No no, please, I'm begging you, please don't poof me, no!" Bill said. "Sorry, but I have future vision.." Garnet said picking him up. "You won't." She said summoning a left gauntlet and punching Bill directly in the eye, poofing him. I then bubbled him. "Will he be back?" Mabel asked. "Not in that gem." Garnet said.
(Time skip)
Steven's POV:
Everyone is about to leave, even Connie's parents are coming back soon so we had to split. Dipper thanked me for helping him add more pages to the journal about the gems and such. He had me read over it and rate it. He got it mostly accurate. The gems were having to fix the house after the light cannon went off. For the most part everything was going back to normal. Me and Connie sat on the beach waiting for her parents.
(Time skip)
Star's POV:
So now me and Marco are back in Echo Creek and honesty I can't say anything here had truly changed. But sometimes you don't need change. Because familiar feel more like home.
(Time skip)
Dipper's POV:
Gravity Falls, it's good to be back. Me and Mabel walked into the mystery shack with Wendy and Soos. Ford was healed by now and asked a lot of questions about beach city and the Crystal Gems. I answered all his questions. And even showed him some of the things that he hadn't even asked about such as fusion. Unfortunately, Star's spell wore off when we left beach city. It felt weird to be the one asked questions instead of being the one asking questions. But I guess weird things are attracted to Gravity Falls. Mabel told Candy and Grenada about the adventures that we had in beach city and they just love it. I'm just happy to be here in Gravity Falls. I mean. I loved it in beach city, but I feel home here. And for some reason. I have this nagging feeling that Bill is still out there. I don't know where or how it's happening. I can't describing it. I just feel it though.
Bill's POV:
This is just great, those Crystal Gems ruined my plans. Eh, they're not my enemy. Pine Tree and Shooting Star are. I'll get my revenge. But first I'm gonna go haunt Sixer's dreams. See yah.

Well guys, this is the end of this story. Thank you all who have made it this far. You all motivate me to write more. (Well that and the fact I have no life). Shut up me. Anyway, my next story I will release soon, maybe even today, will be a Gravity Falls gender swap. Now notice I didn't say gender bend, that's because this story, like chapter 19 of this story, has the cast normal at first but something changes them. I hope you guys enjoyed this story and if you want a sequel then tell me in the comments. Thank you all. I'm sorry about me taking this down but it didn't all publish. This is Pokedude03 saying thank you and until my next story goodbye.