Chapter 23: warning call

Mabel's POV:
We were just lounging around the house, watching TV, me, Marco, Star, and Dipper, were talking when suddenly the TV went static. "Dang it, why people, why?" I yelled. "I think I can fix this." Dipper said. "Yes, do it!" Star said. "Ok, but it'll take awhile so you 3 go to town and get lunch." He said. "Can do." The three of us then went into town. We decided to go to the Big Doughnut because of all the feedback it has. We went in and all ordered doughnuts. After that, we met up with gruncle Stan. He was laying low because he's kinda banned in this state. We saw Soos working at Mr. Universe's car wash. He was working here till we go back to Gravity Falls. Wendy was with the beach city 'cool kids' Buck, Sour Cream, and Jenny. They were driving around town doing teen stuff. Most of it was legal, still. We decided to head back to see Dipper still working on the TV. Stevonnie had sat down to see what would happen when he fixed it, "OK, so I found the frequency the TV was locating so if I press the button..." He said pressing the button. The TV then flashed on and a light green humanlike figure appeared. She was tall, in a black top with faded black green pants, she also had a yellow diamond printed on her shirt and a gem placed in her forehead. She then spoke in a tone that showed she wasn't to happy. "Peridot facit 9 come in this is your manager Aquamarine, why haven't I gotten any reports yet. Is our operation still going according to plan? Where are you, I am a higher ranking gem than you, answer me now or feel the wrath of Yellow Diamond when you get back to homeworld." "She's trying to contact Peridot." Stevonnie said. "It doesn't matter if you completed your mission or not, I'm coming to finish the job." The screen went to static again as we all were confused at what was happening. "Homeworld Gems are coming again! We beat them last time. Last time we had we had Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl! We can do this. No, we can't take that risk! We have no choice!" Stevonnie said, a struggle from within was going on. "Stevonnie, what's going on?" I asked. "Homeworld gems are on there way." She said. Suddenly a loud sound shot through the air as a huge hand appeared in the sky.

Bill's POV:
It has begun.

Well guys, StevenBomb part 3 is now out, Aquamarine belongs to my sister, @anime27arts. Until tomorrow, bye