Chapter 24: Not Going Down Without a Fight

Star's POV:
I looked up to the sky and saw a giant hand coming from space. It seemed to be some type of spacecraft. "So homeworld gems are coming down here, well, let's give them a fight." Marco said. "Get everyone out of Beach City, this is it guys, are you ready?" Stevonnie asked. "We're ready." Dipper said. "Star, give this blast everything you've got, full power." Stevonnie said. I then charged the wand up and blasted it at the ship. It didn't even leave a scratch. "Any other plans." Stevonnie asked. Wendy had joined us in trying to stop this ship from landing. "Star, listen to me, I think you and Mabel should get out of here, your to important to risk your harm, if the wand fell into the wrong hands well...." "I understand." I replied to Stevonnie. "You should get going, go to Stan's place, you can get a ride from him." Dipper said. "What about you?" Mabel asked. "I have to stay, they need me." "I need you too Dipper." "Mabel, please, don't worry, I'll be fine." "OK." Mabel sniffled. The twins hugged. Then me and Mabel went to Stans place, and he drove us out of town. While we were riding, I realized the true danger back in beach city. And I left my best friend there, I have to go back. I then told Stan "Stan, please, I need to go back, they need the wand, Marco needs me." I said. He stopped the car. "I was told to protect you, please don't make me regret this." He said unlocking my door. I got out and used the wand to blast myself back to the coast.
When I got to the beach I saw Wendip standing there throwing her ax at the hand ship. It didn't phase the ship. It was about to land when the others noticed I was here. "Star, run." Stevonnie said. Wendip unfused and both Wendy and Dipper fell to the ground. "I wanna help." I said. "Well, now we have no time, stay behind me." She ordered. The hand ship then landed, and an orb rolled out containing two gems, one being Aquamarine, the other being a tall, buff, black purple color. She was broad shouldered with a gem in her chest. "This is it Onyx, the site where Peridot and Jasper crashed." Aquamarine said. "Pathetic, no matter, blast them with the ship." Onyx ordered. The ship rose as the hand pointed and shot a blast. I countered the blast with my own. "How? This is impossible." Onyx said. Stevonnie then charged at her. Onyx the summoned an ax and Stevonnie's sword collided with it. Stevonnie was sent back, but got back up and lunged, but Onyx pulled out her ax, swung it which sent Stevonnie flying through the air and into the the temple wall. A cloud of smoke went through the air, and Stevonnie was gone. Onyx then picked me up and punched me in the face knocking me out.

Bill's POV:
Yes, that takes care of that. Good job.

I'm evil.