Chapter 11: dimension adventure

Mabel's POV:
I was really bored, I couldn't think straight. Dipper was gone to pick up food for us from Stan, and Stevonnie had taken all the others with her on a mission. I just sat in utter silence. Waiting for something to happen. I decided to go to Stevens room and see if anything was on. I went up the stairs pretty fast, I'm honestly surprised I didn't fall down them. I clicked on the TV and scrolled through the channels trying to find something decent. I decided to watch the new duck-tective that I'd missed while we were traveling. Suddenly the team warped in. The were covered in slime. Star had it all over herself. Wendy had it on her shoulder and ax, Marco had a bit on his sweater, and Stevonnie was completely dry but her shield was dripping slime. She had a bubbled gem in her hand. "I still think you didn't have to blast that thing in the first place, there were ways that didn't involve this much slime" Marco said. "Well, that was the fun was wasn't it?" She asked. "Guys, let's just calm down, we caught the gem, we can all clean off, its fine. We could have not caught the monster." Stevonnie said. The two continued to fight, Stevonnie was getting a little annoyed by this, she had had enough, she took Star's transdimensional scissors, opened a portal and said. "Look, you guys have to settle this, I'm sending you to a place for you two to make up, Mabel go with them and make sure they don't kill each other." She said. "Yes." "And play some music if you can." She said handing me an ukulele. "Can do." I replied.
(Time skip.)
The 3 of us finally set up camp, we then decided to fatter some fish to eat. I strummed a few chords on the ukulele. "Play something." Star said. "What do I play?" I ask. "Anything you want." Marco said. He was mad to be here. I could tell, I had to bring them back together. I had to take drastic measures, I sang "could this night get any better?"

Isn't this such, a beautiful night?
Woah...
Were underneath a thousand shinning stars.
Isn't it nice to find yourself somewhere different?
Woah...
Why don't you let yourself just be wherever you are?
Look at this place, look at your faces.
I've never seen them look like this before.
Isn't it nice to find yourself somewhere different?
Woah...
Why don't you let yourself just be wherever you are?
Look at this place, look at your faces.
There shinning like a thousand shinning stars.
Isn't it nice to find yourself somewhere different?
Woah...
Why don't you let yourself just be wherever you are?
Why don't you let yourself just be somewhere different?
Woah...
Why don't you let yourself just be...
Whoever you are?

(Time skip.)
It was morning and I woke up with a start. I had finished singing and I thing Star and Marco had settle the fight, we where about to leave when something attacked, I couldn't describe what it was at first but slowly realized it was the shape shifter. "What do we do?" I asked. I hadn't been on a legit mission yet so I was scared. He then took the form of a savage wolf, similar to the one from last time, he lunged at us, but Star protected us last minute with a blast from the wand. We then ran, but where soon cornered and couldn't escape. Right as we were almost goners Stevonnie rode in on lion with Dipper and Wendy on the back, we all hopped on and we rode away on lion. When we got back to the temple Stevonnie said "Well, that's fun, but I have something important to do,  bye." She then warped out of the room, who knows where she went.

Bills POV:
I've got to get me one of those lions.

Well guys. I ripped of Steven Universe again, vote this time for what you want next, On the Run or Do it for Her/Him.