Chapter 13: lets go

Mabel's POV:
I was waiting again, Stevonnie and Wendy were out, Dipper went to get food from Stan, and Marco was sent into town, I decided to ask Star if we could do something together. She agreed. "What should we do?" I asked. "There's some much we could do." She said. "We could....." Suddenly Wendy and Stevonnie warped in. "Well, that was cool, I understand you more now." Wendy said. "As a friend, I know you have your thing going on. I don't mean it that way." She said. "Maybe we should have a bonding trip?" Star said. "Sure, but we can't use the warp and what if you loose your scissors like on the island?" I asked. "We run." She said.
(Time skip)
We had started our adventure and we had made some good time, I decided we needed some traveling music so I sang a song that popped into my head.

Its time to get moving time time for us to have some fun.
There's no time to hang around our adventures just begun.
We'll be thinking bout out friends as we chase the setting sun.
But we're leaving them behind we're on the run.
(Time skip)

We had went a pretty far distance, I was about to start back singing and she joined in.
(M: Mabel, S: Star.)

M: we're on the run.
S: I don't care about what all the others say.....
M: we're on the run.
S: well I guess there are some things that will just never go away.
M: we're on the run.
S: I wish that I could say there's no better place than home.....
Both: but homes a place that I have never know.......
That's why were on the run...

I feel like me and Star have bonded a lot. I know a lot more about her than I did before. We had some crazy adventures, mostly when we fought that badger for my smile dip I had in my pockets. We had a blast. From hitchhiking to breaking into the northwest condo on the coast of beach city recently built, we did so much, it was amazing. "Well that was fun." I said. "Hey, I wanna show you where I come from." She said. "But no trains are going to echo creek and...." "That's not my home." She said. She pulled out the scissors and cut a warp as we stepped into it.

Well, they finally go to mewini, well I guess its time that we have the dual, I mean, the prophecy is so close, if Star and Sun actually hurt each other, the prophecy will be finished. I have to remove Shooting Star from the picture, she will be the peacemaker, I must stop her.

Well, it's a 2-partner, yay, I did cause I now have over 300 views. Thanks for the support, and one last thing.

Reality is an Illusion, the Universe is a Hologram, Buy Gold, Bye.......
Seriously bye.
Get out.
You: your the one keeping this going.
Me: I must have the last laugh.
You: no. Haha.
Me: no!!!!!