Chapter 16: deeper into fusion

Star's POV:
It was really late when Stevonnie and the others had made it back. "So, how did it go...." "It was too powerful, we didn't beat it." Stevonnie said. "Well, do you know a way the gems would beat big threats?" Dipper asked. "Well yeah, its just, wait, Star, let me use the wand." Stevonnie said. "Sorry, it adapted to me and can't change form." "OK, I was gonna say use something to give is fusion." She said. "Wait, are you sure?" Dipper asked. "Yes, or just use the wand on us while we dance, who what's to fuse." "I'll step up." Dipper said. "I'll go to I guess." Wendy added. "OK, now dance, get into sync with your partner, get open, create yourselfs TOGETHER!" Stevonnie said. "Wow, you know a lot about fusion." "Yeah, well, I'm sending you too with Mabel on a mission, see if the fusion works." Stevonnie said. "OK, but we can't use the warps?" Dipper said. "The spell that granted you fusion granted you access to the warps alse." She replied. I then watched them warp out.

Mabel's POV:
We arrived at the site and I decided to ask "so, can you to fuse now?" I asked. "We only do it in emergencies, as Stevonnie said." Dipper said. "Please." I asked. "Wait, we might need to, come on. Let's go." Wendy said. I decided I had to push them to do it then. I sighed and pulled out Stevens ukulele.

All I wanna do, is see you turn into,
A giant woman, a giant woman.
All I wanna be is someone who gets to see a giant woman.
All I wanna do, is help you turn into,
A giant woman, a giant woman.
All I wanna be is someone who gets to see a giant woman.
Oh I know it will be great and I just can't wait to see the person you are together.
If you give it a chance you can do a huge dance.
Because you are a giant woman.
You might even like being together.
But if you don't it won't be forever.
But of it were me, I'd really wanna be,
A giant woman, a giant woman
All I wanna do, is see you turn into.
A giant woman.

My song had persuaded Wendy but Dipper was still skeptical, I was about to sing it again when he said "alright, I'll try." They then started dancing, and then a white light glowed. But then the light broke and they fell to the ground. "Sorry, I'm just really nervous." Dipper said. "Its OK, we can wait till...." They were cut off by a giant moth came down and snatched me, it took me to the top of a giant tree, and apparently because of the hole in my sweater it has acid spit, perfect. Well I'm doomed.

Dippers POV:
"We have to save her." I said. "How?" She asked. "Fuse with me, please, we have to save her." I said. We then danced and fused.

Mabel's POV:
Well, I'm about get eaten alive when an ax flies and hit the moth, a set of arms then grab me, the arms then set me down and in a low soothing voice said. "Stay low." She was a female looking person, abot 10 foot tall, in a benie with light brown hair.(picture at top). She then pull out an ax and threw it at the moths causing them to explode. She turned around to me, I then asked nervously "do you know, who I am?" The stranger rwplied "all you wanna do, is we me turn into...." "A giant woman." I finished the sentence.
(Time skip)
'You two were amazing, what should we name the fusion?" I asked. "How about wendip?" Marco said. "Sure, why not." Dipper said. "Well, I guess we did it, that was fun." Wendy said. "Tons." Dipper replied. They started laughing, yes, my ship prevails, now Dipper has someone. AND MA OTP IS TOGETHER! YASS!

Bill's POV:
Well, now they've got fusion, now I have to pull even more strings, lucky, I don't get tangled.

Well guys, I ripped of another SU episode, and it was fun, also, I have like all the SU songs on my phone so when I write them I listen to them OK repeat. Well bye guys.