Chapter 5: The worlds collide

So the paths finally cross, enjoy.

Mabel's POV:
I looked out the window as I had done for the past 3 hours. I had passed out twice on the ride so far. "How much longer Dip?" I asked. "About another 5-7 hours." "Why!!!" I say in boredom. I was loosing it, my 3ES had died (the untrademark rippoff of the 3DS) about and hour ago and we had lost the car charger so I was stuck there with nothing to do. And the bad thing is I was in the middle of a level of Seal of Flames: Split Paths. I had chosen Bloodright, and got 3 ninjas in the process. Hanzo, the red haired ninja. Blaze, the green haired ninja and brother of Hanzo. And the only female ninja, you go girl. Gangero. They have it set up to where you can ship the characters together. I finally get to play matchmaker. I myself married a Knight of Arms, Cyrus. He was your childhood friend and joined the Gohr army just to see you again. That's romantic. And of course, even after you join Joshido, he still follows you. That's what I call a match made.
While its fun over in Joshido, Dipper got Bloodshed, the opposing game to Bloodright. He had married Azule, a dancer from Gohr that was kidnapped by Joshido to replace you. It's basically the equivalent of the avatar. He said it was just for the 2 kids, but if you turn the hair to a ginger, it looks like Wendy. And the dance she does in that game, mine is a lot cleaner. The goal of mine was to stop King Gordon, but the goal of his was to conquer all of Joshido. I saw he was playing and decided to watch. That was a mistake, I watched one of my favorite characters in the game, Leleth, Die. "No!!!" I screamed, I then started crying. "Mabel, it's part of the story mode, it happens on yours too. Just later than mine." He said "You looked at the Fiki didn't you?"

Bills POV:
Ah, my favorite site. Siblings fighting. Fun, don't worry, I'll turn you against each other soon.

Well what do ya think, I ripped of fire emblem fates. Yah, fun. Anyway, I might not get to update as much until the 15th, sorry, I will try, but I might not get to. Sent yah around my people.