Chapter 10: a whole new way to see.

Fords POV:
OK, so in my research, I have found a way to bill-proof the shack, I'll need help from the kids when they get back. I hope Dipper protects the rift for me, it would be catastrophic if it fell into the wrong hands.
(Time skip).
I was in my old bunker, I decide to flip a few switches. Worst decision ever. He emerged, I was powerless to stop him. The shape shifter was after Dipper and Mabel, he transformed into a wolf and followed the scent of the twins.

Stevonnie's POV:
It feels so incredible to be me, I feel like Steven and Connie are closer than ever. I know why Ruby and Sapphire like it so much. It makes you feel like you can protect someone without any hassle because you are apart of them. I feel like the Pines twins look up to me. I like that. All these things rushed through my brain as I woke up. I was the only one awake, so I decided to make breakfast. I decided to fix some together breakfast. One for the twins, one for Star and Marco. One for Wendy and Soos, who arrived last night after Mabel passed out, and one for myself.
(Time skip.)
"I thought together breakfast was supposed to be shared?" Mabel said. "I guess, I'm just really hungry." I said, funny thing is I was actually sharing it by being a fusion. Yeah, but I get it all. "Well, where do we go today?" Star asked. "I suppose we all could go out into town, or I could take you guys to see.... Wait, I know someone you haven't met." I said. "Who?" Dipper asked." Suddenly lion came up to me. "Lion." I said. "You have a lion?" Dipper asked. "Cool!!!" Mabel and Star said. "So fluffy." Soos said. "And the coolest part......" I stuck my hand in lions mane and pulled out roses sword. It fit so well in my hands. It felt more my size right now. "A sword?!?" Marco said. "Man, that's a sick pet." Wendy added. "I guess it is. I can show you guys funland arcade and amusement park." I said. "Sounds good with me." Marco said. "Then let's go."
(Yet another time skip.)
"Wow, that was fun." Mabel said. We had just gotten off one of the rides. I was getting used to this new height. I was tall enough to ride all the rides. Mabel got mad when she was barley not tall enough to get on the last ride. "Well, I think we've had enough fun here, let's go somewhere else." I suggested. "Sounds good " Dipper said. "OK, let's go." Wendy said.
(Why so many.... Time skip.)
It was about 1 p.m. and we had just decided to just relax. Suddenly, a gem monster came and attacked. But me, Marco and Wendy took it down fairly easily. "Huh, I guess there goes another monster." I said as I bubbled the gem and sent it to the temple. "OK, there's bound to be more where that came from. Let's go, I think I know where the nest is, let's do this. Wendy, Star, your with me, Marco, stay here and protect the twins. Got it?" I said. "Got it." He replied. "So, how do we get there?" Wendy asked. "Like this." I said activating the warp pad. "Woah, holy crap, how the heck are you doing this, what is this?" Wendy asked "Its a warp pad." I replied. "It has the power to take you to any former gem locations. It helps with transportation." I said. "Wow." Star said. "Ready guys, weapons." I said with roses sword in hand summoning my shield. "Ready." Wendy said grabbing her ax. "Ready." Star said gripping the wand tightly. As we walked through the mountain terrain, I remember that this is the place where the Heaven Beatle was. I found a small cave in the side of the mountain and we all went in. Then I saw it. It was a scorpion with 8 legs,4 eyes, and 2 stingers. It jabbed its stinger at us, I suddenly shielded the blow, and Wendy charged at it with the ax. She was taken down by the other stinger right after she jumped to attack. Star fired a few blasts from the wand but then the scorpion fired the stinger at her and took her down. I then took the sword recently knocked away from my hand. I grabbed it and jabbed the scorpion with the blade. It then poofed into its gem and then I bubbled it. I then fell, trying my best to keep together, I decided to help Star and Wendy up. They were already getting up but I figured I needed to help. We got to the warp pad and I warped us back. To our surprise, Marco was fighting a monster. It was very ugly and Wendy recognized it almost as soon as she saw it. "You." Wendy said. "Thought you'd seen the last of me, well the author accidentally let me out, so now I may seek my revenge." It said. "Listen shape shifter, we've defeated you in the past, we'll do it again." Dipper said. "We will see, let's begin." Marco jumped at the shape shifter, but was easily taken down, Mabel tried to tangle the monster with the grappling hook, but he snapped the cable in no time flat. I knew we were still weak, but right on time, lion came in and roared a portal, me, Dipper and Mabel shoved him in and the warp closed. "I guess we won't see him for a while." I said. "I'm hungry, who else is?" Mabel's said. "We all are." Dipper said. "Lunchtime, what about you Marco. Marco?" Star said. "I'm gonna take a nap....... On my face" Marco said passing out. "He'll be fine." Star said. "Well, let's eat."

Bills POV:
Clever, using the lion to solve your problems, maybe I should plant the problem from WITHIN the group. I can do that, well, I don't need to, they'll do that themselves.

Well, what do you think, I still don't know what to rip off yet, no ones replied yet. I guess its still a little early now but I want feedback, I will rip off the following......
On the Run, Tower of Mistakes, Do it for Her, Stronger that You.
Bye guys.