Chapter 19: gender swap

Wendy's POV:
Me and Dipper went inside to see Marco, Mabel, and Star, had returned from a mission. Marco had a strange object in his hands. Mabel asked, and by the look on Marco's face it wasn't the first time she had asked "so what is this thing?" "For the 7th time I don't know." Marco replied. "I wanna touch the red part." Star said. "No, do not touch the red part." "I'm gonna touch it...." "No...." "I'm touching it..." Star touched the red part and the entire area glowed, and a wave of energy shot through us all, and we all passes out.
(Time skip)
Dipper's POV:
I get up seeing blurriness. I blink a couple times and rub my head. My hat falls off to reveal my hair has grown to shoulder length, how the heck did that happen, then I wiped my brow to reveal my hands had shrunk, they were smaller than normal, then I noticed my chest was inflated, I looked down and saw.... Well you get the picture... (Gotta keep that PG rating. ) I was a girl, but how did this happen...... Wait, that gem object Star touched, that's how it happened, I stumbled over, still getting used to this body type let's say. I look over and see it is no longer glowing. I have to fix it. I walk over to it. But then hear a mumble from Mabel's mouth. "Dipper?"
Mabel's POV:
I wake up to see Dipper with the gem object, I go to pish myself off the ground when I notice my hands are bulker than normal. I also feel a weight lifted of my chest. I then realize that my hair is shorter and then it hits me. I then here a somewhat feminine voice say "oh no, not you too." I look over to see what appears to be a female version of Dipper standing there. "What happened?" "The gem tech must have done this, I think I can fix it." "Thanks Bro-Br..... Wait, I guess its Sis-Sis now isn't it?" I said. "Don't remind me." Female Dipper said. He... I mean she sat there and worked on the machine, I guess it was to loud cause Marco woke up.
Marco's POV:
Well I guess Star touched the red part anyway, "did you really have to...." I stopped mid sentence. Something was off with my voice, I look over to see Dipper and Mabel, but then a realize that Dipper is a girl and Mabel is a boy, wait, the that's what that did, it swaps genders. Female Dipper then says. "Hey, can you help out and wake the other two up." She said. I went to Wendy because Star would be harder to contain. When Wendy woke up, she was actually pretty chill, then she noticed me and the others, and then was a little shocked for a second but soon got used to it. Now time to wake up Star, I slowly shake her awake.
Star's POV:
I woke up to a girls voice telling me to get up, I look over to see it was Marco, and he's a girl, I'm so confused. "What happened to you?" I asked. "The same thing that happened to you, the thing you touched swapped out genders." Marco said. I looked to see a female Dipper, and male Mabel and Wendy. I then looked at myself and freaked, I was a boy. "What the heck am I gonna do about this Marco, I gotta...." I stopped. "Gotta what?" He replied. "Go." I said.
Marco's POV:
"Oh, that really is a problem, Dipper, hurry up, we got a male Star who has to use the bathroom." I said. "The more time you spend yelling, the less time I have to work to fix this!" Dipper yelled. "Well sorry, Star, can you hold it in." I asked. My voice in this form was so soothing. "I'll try." Star said. Huh, no matter what form she's in, she's still the same Star. "But what happens when..." "It'll be fine." I said. "Oh, OK." Star replied. "Almost done." Female Dipper said. Suddenly Mabel jumped out from behind her and she dropped it and it cracked. "Great, now how are we gonna fix it. Then Star's Blatter let loose and there was a puddle on the floor. "I'll get the mop." I said. "I can fix this." Wendy said. Then he pulled out some duck tape and taped the crystal back together. "OK guys its fixed, now someone touch it." Female Dipper said. Mabel then slapped it and the white light engulfed us.
(Time skip)
Stevonnie's POV:
I warp in to fine all of the others on the ground, I shake Dipper awake. He then gets up, looks down and yells. "YES, EVERYBODY, IT WORKED." "What work...." I steppes in a puddle beside Star. "OK, what happened?" I asked. "Well the gem artifact basically swapped our genders, me and Marco were girls and Star, Mabel, and Wendy were dudes." Dipper said. "Yeah, it did work, guys, were back to normal." Wendy said hugging Dipper. He blushed so hard. "YES! I'M MY ADORABLE GIRL SELF AGAIN!" Mabel screamed. "Wow, that was...."" Something." Star and Marco said. Apparently these guys had a gender swap, and how I wouldn't like what happened. The fun thing is.... I don't have a gender to swap so I wouldn't be affected.

Bill's POV:
So you had an hour gender swap, I should have thought of that, I'll do it later, well back to business.

Well guys, surprisingly I kept a PG rating on this part. Praise me.