Chapter 6: here we go

OK, sorry about last time, the paths will cross this time, I promise.

Stevens POV:
I was bored, a new level of bored. The gems went on a mission to the ocean and left me here to watch the house for a week. And those friends of dads where gonna get her in a few and Connie would to.
And of course, while I was at the big doughnut, Sadie said she had family about my age coming over so that's good. I suddenly here a thud outside. "Star, aren't there ways to travel with you that don't involve us almost getting killed?!?" A voice asked, I went outside to see a boy and a girl arguing with each other. "Yeah, but that's the fun way." The girl said. The here the door close behind me and the boy asks "do you know a man by the name of Greg Universe?" "Oh, yeah, you could say that." "Listen kid, do yah know him or not? Were staying with him." He says. Theses were the friends."Yeah, he told me you guys where coming." I said. "Terribly sorry for being somewhat of a jerk, Marco Diaz." He said. "And I'm Star, Star Butterfly." The girl said. "Its OK." "Thanks, what's your name?" Marco asks. "Oh, sorry about that, its Steven, Steven Universe." "Wait, so your......." "Greg's son. Yeah. But I'm also part crystal gem." I say. "Marco, he's one of the guardians of this city" Star says. She then bows to me. "Heil the, oh crystal gem." She says. "Guys its fine, I don't need all this. And besides, I'm just the newest member, my mom, Rose Quartz was former leader of the crystal gems." I lift my shirt to show my gem. "Cool!!!" Star says. "So what powers do you got?" Marco asked. "Well, all gems have a weapon. Garnet has gauntlets, Pearl has a spear and Amethyst has a whip. Me on the other hand........" Suddenly a pickup truck pulls up. "Ah, more friends" Star says as 2 kids get out of the car. "Ugh, I feel like I just at least 12 packets of smile dip." A girl said as she got out of the truck. "You said you wanted to go faster, and I did that, why am I the criminal here?" An old man asked. "Maybe it has something to do with you going 30 miles over the speed limit." A boy said. "Any things legal when the cops aren't around." The old man replied. "Excuse me, but who are you?" Star asked the presumable twins. "Oh, hi, I'm Mabel, and that nerd over there is Dipper." She said poking her twin. "Well I'm Star, this is Marco, and that's Steven." Star said. "Hey" Marco said. "Steven was about to show us something." Star said. "Yeah, he is one of the crystal gems." Marco said. "Really, Dipper was told by our uncle to come see the crystal gems." Mabel said. "Well, do you guys wanna see my weapon?" "Sure" they all said. I then pulled out my shield and they were stunned. "Wow!!!" Star and Mabel said in unison. "Yeah, oh, look, she's here." I say running up to the car coming our way. When Connie came out we both hugged. "Match made". Mabel said under her breath.

Well, that's one of the first guys Mabel didn't go crazy over. But she does ship Steven and Connie so I mean, yeah it's set.