Chapter 7: learning more about the others

Stevens POV:
"OK, so how do we learn about each other?" I said. Me and Connie had been hanging out with Star, Marco and the twins and all we really know each other very well besides their names. We needed some way to get to know each other better. "Q+A." Mabel said. "Q+A?" I asked. "Question and Answer." She said. "You'll get used to it." Dipper said. "OK, who first?" I asked. "I'll go." Star said. "OK, what do you consider a metaphorical crutch?" "My wand." She said. "My journal." Dipper said. "Well, up until recently, my gem mainly caused problems." I said. "Like what?" Dipper asked. O could tell he wanted to impress his uncle with the work he was doing so I went through the list. "Accidentally shape shifting into a cat monster, most aging myself to death, loosing my healing powers, almost suffocating me and Connie at the bottom of the ocean, being the cause for lapis to steal the ocean, and, most importantly, being the reason my mom is gone, she gave her physical form to have me, I guess she'll always be apart of me, I feel like the gems blame me for being gone." I said. Mabel and Star sat there teary eyed. "That's deep" Marco said patting me on the shoulder. "And I thought I had problems....." Dipper said. "I stay positive. I still have the gems. And the legacy of mom to live up to." I said. "OK, next question, hardest thing you've had to do?" Mabel said. "Destroying the wand." Star said. "Jumping at the giant Gideon-Bot earlier this summer." "Trying to shut everyone out after the homeworld gems invaded earth, I was trying to protect the people around me." I said. "Closest friend?" Dipper said. "Star." Marco said. "Steven" Connie said. "Connie." I said. "I have two. Pony Head and Marco." Star said. "That'll do." Mabel said. "OK, solo question, Steven, what are the few things good about having a gem?" Dipper asked. "Well, being able to protect my friends, my shield, my powers." "What powers do you have?" Dipper asked. "That'll be a story for another day." I said. "Nice one." Connie's said in my ear.

Mabel's POV:
Those two are adorable together.

Bills POV:
WELL,WELL,WELL LET THE FUN BEGIN.

Well what do ya think, that's all for this part. I will have stevonnie later in the thing. Bye.