Chapter two

Mikey's P.O.V

When we got Molly all packed up and ready to go, I heard some kids yelling at her that she's just going to get abused and hurt again. And that hurt to hear that. I wondered how bad she was abused by her real parents. What if she doesn't trust us? Things like that started fluttering in my mind along with what are we going to do with her once we start touring?

"Mate? You all right?" Luke asked me.

"Yeah, I'm just excited we adopted her! I mean she's so cute!" I told Luke.

"Yeah, She's so cute, And look she has your eye color Mikey!" Luke said in excitement.

I looked over at Molly, (Who is now sitting on my lap at home) and smiled. She's defiantly going to like it here. Or so I hope.

"Hey Molly? Wanna see your new room?" I asked her.

"I have my own room?" She said in a soft adorable voice.

"Of course princess! We made it especially for you! C'mon! You'll love it!" I told her.

"Okay!" She said while leaping off my lap.

Once we brought her up stairs we stood in front of her door.

"Okay, Ready? 1-2-3, SURPRISE!!" Everyone yelled.

Molly stood there in shock, Her eyes were wide open and she had a look of amazement in her eyes.

"Wow! This is amazing!! It's so pink and ahh!!!!! It has a princess bed!! I love princesses!!" She yelled. "Thank you, Thank you Mikey!!" She said while jumping into my arms.

"Of course sweet heart! A princess room for my little princess." I told her.

"C-Can I get my stuff?" She asked shyly.

"Yes, Of course!" Ash told her.
I put Molly down and she headed down stairs to get her things.

"Mate, We should find out more about what happened to her and how to help her with her nightmares." Ash said to me.

"I was just thinking that. And also how are we going to do tours with her if she has bad nightmares and wakes up in different places a lot?"

"We'll figure it out Mike, Don't worry. Everything will be all right." Calum told me.

"You're right, Let's go help Molly get her things situated in her room, Yeah?" Ash said.

"Yeah, Let's go." I said.

Hey guys!! So, I did change this to a fan fic, Cause why not? Haha anyways, So just if your wondering she was adopted my Mikey, So he's her "Dad" just to clear that up.
Hope you'll enjoy this book! Thanks for reading so far!!
xx Gretchen xx