Chapter eight

Molly's P.O.V

We finally arrived in America after an all day flight. And I guess everyone was very tired because once we got into the air port, Uncle Lukey, Ashy, And Cal all most fell on each other.

"Ugh, Jet Lag sucks." Lukey said.

"Yeah, But it's 2:30 in the morning, We have all day today to just relax back at the hotel." Ashy said.

"Right, Well I guess our van is here now, So let's get going to the hotel so we can sleep." Daddy said.

Once we stepped outside, A bunch of screaming girls were waiting outside for us. Daddy looked concerned and picked me up so nobody could hurt me and so they wouldn't loose me. But the girls were all grabbing at daddy and my uncles and daddy accidentally dropped me. I was so scared, Some people stepped on me, And pushed me out of the way.

Eventually I felt someone grab me and put me on their hip.

"Hey, Sweetie it's okay. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to drop you. Are you hurt?"

When I looked up I saw it was daddy.

"My leg hurts. Someone stepped on me, I can't move it."

"Let's take a look at it once we get in the car, Okay?" Daddy said.

"Okay. Sorry I got out of your grasp."

"Awe, No sweetie, It's my fault. I shouldn't have let them get me."

"It's okay, Daddy."

When we all get in the car, Finally, Daddy took a look at my leg.

"Okay, Tell me if this hurt"

"Ouch! Daddy, That hurts."

Daddy said something to my uncles and it sounded like we needed to go to a hospital. That got me scared. I've never been to one before. What do they do to you there?

"Daddy, What happens when you're at a hospital?" I asked.

"Oh, We're just going to bring you there so they can look at your leg. We wanna make sure it's not hurt any worse then it is now. Okay? Don't worry, You'll be just fine."

"Okay daddy. But can you come with me when they look at it?" I asked.

"Of course I will. I won't let you be alone."

After daddy had told me about a hospital, We pulled up to the hotel to drop off our stuff.

"Okay, Let's get checked in, Drop off our stuff, and then take Molly to the doctor." Ashy said.

Once we all got our room numbers and stuff settled in our rooms, Daddy and my uncles brought me to the hospital.

"Hello, How can we help you?" A lady asked.

"Um, Well my daughter hurt her leg, And she can't move it without any pain. We were wondering if she could get an X-ray on her leg." Daddy explained.

"Oh, Of course. Just bring her in that room over there, And we'll check her out." The nurse said.

When we got to the room they got me on the X-Ray bed and got my leg checked out.