Chapter six

Molly's P.O.V

Today was really fun with daddy and my uncles. We went to the mall, The park, And then we went to go get ice cream. It was a very fun day.

We got home and daddy carried me into the house because I had fallen asleep. When I was in my room I felt love for real. I know I'm with a great family, And they all care for me and love me so much. I love all of them too. Daddy told me that he's a rock star and he had something to tell me  today. So I got up and went to see if they'd tell me what they wanted to tell me yesterday.

I got down stairs and saw that nobody was awake yet, So I climbed back up stairs and into daddy's room to see if he'd wake up. Instead of waking up, Daddy just pulled me in with him and he fell back asleep, And so did I.

An hour had passed and I heard some whispering from daddy's room. I slowly opened my eyes and saw uncle Ashy and uncle Lukey standing there whispering.

"Should we wake them up? I mean it is 11:30 after all."

"I want too, But look at them! They look so cute and peaceful."

I started to wake up and tried to get out of Mikey's grip, But he just pulled me back in.

"No princess, Stay." I heard Mikey say.

"But daddy, It's 11:30, And uncle Ashy and uncle Lukey look like they're about to jump on us!" I told him while giggling.

"C'mon mate, We gotta get up! We have some important things we gotta do today." Uncle Ashy said.

"Oh, Right! Okay, I'm up." Daddy said.

.............................

When everyone was awake and had eaten breakfast, Daddy and my uncles told me too meet them in the living room so they could tell me something.

"Okay sweetie, So remember us telling you that we are famous and we make music?" Uncle Ashy asked me.

"Yes, I think that's so cool!" I told them.

"Haha yeah, Well the thing is, We're going on tour next week. We're starting in America, And ending the tour back here in Sydney." Ashy told me.

"Oh, Okay. So do I have to go back to the orphanage?" I asked with a sad look on my face.

"Oh, No sweet heart. We're bringing you with! We've all ready got it set up so we are allowed to take you with us!" Mikey said.

"Yay!! I'm excited now! This is going to be so fun! " I yelled.

"Haha yes, It'll be very fun. But we should start to pack, Because we need to get some of our stuff shipped ahead of time to the house we're staying at." Mikey told me.

"Okay, Um could someone help me? I don't know what I can bring with." I asked them.

"Oh, I will princess. Don't worry." Daddy said.

"Hehe, Okay."

Daddy let me pack some toys, My stuffed animals, But only three of them. And some books to get shipped to the house in San Fransisco, Our first stop.

The next thing we did was packed my clothes, And some shoes. Daddy said it's supposed to be warm where we're going, So I wouldn't need a lot of warm clothes to bring along.

Once I was all packed up we decided to watch a movie. I chose "The Lion King"
And uncle Ashy ordered pizza and made popcorn.

When the pizza got here, Daddy started laughing because I'd never had pizza before until now, And I fell in love with the gooey, cheesy goodness.

"She's becoming more like you everyday Mike." Uncle Cal teased him.

"Like father like daughter!" Daddy said.

During the movie daddy and my uncles started singing alone to "Hakuna Matata" very loudly, But I thought it was funny and started laughing.

"Daddy, That monkey is very funny!" I told Mikey.

"Haha yes he is, And so is Pumba!" Daddy said.

"I love this movie!" I said through yawns.

About half way through the movie I saw uncle Ashy, and Lukey starting to fall asleep. And eventually I started to drift off too.

(Mikey's P.O.V.)

I started to feel a little head lay against my shoulder and I guess that meant Molly fell asleep. I mentally awe'd and laid a blanket across us and I drifted off to sleep as well.

We were all awoken about an hour later by Molly screaming in her sleep.

"No mommy, No! Pwese don't hurt me. I didn't do anything wrong!" She yelled in her sleep.

"Molly, Honey, Wake up. It's just a dream. Don't worry, She's not going to hurt you." I told her while rubbing her back.

"W-why can't I forget about what she used to d-do to m-me, Mikey?"

That hurt me to hear her say that. This poor girl has gone through so much, And I can't really do anything to help her forget. Except tell her she's okay, And that I love her. But I think maybe seeing someone might help. Maybe if she talks it out to a therapist that would help her.

"Mike, Is she okay?" Luke asked me.

"I think so. She's asleep again. But I brought her into my room. So maybe she'll sleep well there." I told him.

"I hope so. That poor girl. I wish we could take that away from her." Luke said.

"Me too. But I was thinking maybe some therapy might help her. Like maybe they can get her on some med's to help her sleep."

"Yeah, Maybe. Let's sleep on it and make a decision tomorrow, Yeah?"

"Yeah, Sounds good." I told Luke.

After talking to Luke about my plan, I went to my room to see my little girl all cuddled up in my bed. I carefully slid in with her and she curled up next to me.

"Goodnight princess. Soon things will get better, You'll see." I told her and then fell asleep.

(A/N)

Okay so long chapter, but it was fun writing. So I hope you'll like it! Anyways, So they will be getting her some help for her nightmares, And hopefully she'll be okay after getting things worked out. And also, How is she going to be when they start touring?
You'll find out soon!
Thanks for actually reading this, Don't know if you like it, But still thanks!! Haha xx Gretchen xx