Chapter fifteen

We made it home to our house at ten this morning and me and daddy just wanted to sleep. But my uncles came over and they were all wide awake for some reason.

"Mikey, I wanna sleep." I said.

"You go ahead and go to bed. I'm going to stay with your uncles for a while. Okay?" Daddy said.

"Okay." I said.

(Molly's dream)

"I want my daddy. Please just let me go."

"You really think those guys love you? Well you're wrong. They don't now shut up and go back to your room."

"No, I want my daddy!"

"Enough, They're not coming to get you. Now go before something bad happens you."

And then I woke up.

"DADDY!!!!!!!" I yelled.

"Molly, Honey what's wrong?" Daddy asked.

"That lady. She, She was going to hurt me again! I though my nightmares were getting better. But they're not. I'm scared daddy." I said while crying.

"Baby, It's okay to be scared. You can't help what happened. But maybe try taking some of your meds for your nightmares? The ones the therapist said to take." Daddy said.

"Okay. I can try taking one." I said.

"Okay, I'll go get you one. Oh and I brought you you're stuffed bear for you to cuddle with. Okay?" Daddy said.

"Thank you daddy." I said and gave him a hug.

"Oh, Hey I just remembered you're birthday is coming up! You're going to seven soon!" Daddy said excitingly.

"Oh yeah! I all most forgot. Um, Could we do something fun? Like go to a water park or something?" I asked.

"Of course! I'll talk it over with the guys!" Daddy said.

He then handed me my meds and I fell asleep.

(The next morning)

I woke up at 7:30 the next morning in my own room. It felt great to sleep without having any more nightmares that night. I opened my door and I smelled something very good coming from down stairs.

"Mmhm, Eggs and bacon!" I said while entering the kitchen.

"Good morning sweetie! I'm making breakfast for everyone." Uncle Ashy said.

"Well, It smells great. I think you're a good cook." I told him.

"Ha! Well, We'll see what it's done." Ashy said.

"Hey, wanna wake everyone up? It should be ready soon." Ashy said.

"Okay! Be right back!" I said and jumped off the chair.